***the Official Falkirk V Rangers Thread***

Frank Reynolds

Well that didn't go as I thought it would second half.

Not clinical enough up front despite bossing possession and no excuse for not scoring a penalty.

Defensive mistakes made them look better than they were

In the end though we were beaten by a wrongly awarded penalty

Still does not make them cunts, wankers etc as some on here scream every time we drop a point

We are meant to be supporters

Fuck sake...totally pathetic from manager and team today. Someone mentioned Hibs will be top on the 28th..just now, you cannot argue with that.

Hibs will turn us over by 3 or 4 next week

We can't change anything

We only play one way, we have not got the squad to significantly change things.

Hibs strikers will have a field day against us

Well that didn't go as I thought it would second half.

Not clinical enough up front despite bossing possession and no excuse for not scoring a penalty.

Defensive mistakes made them look better than they were

In the end though we were beaten by a wrongly awarded penalty

Still does not make them cunts, wankers etc as some on here scream every time we drop a point

We are meant to be supporters

We weren't beaten by a wrongly awarded penalty, we were beaten by playing shite

Really annoyed we keep giving all of these diddy teams who hate Rangers something to cheer about ... I still believe we will win the title but what is the point in making it harder by giving them points, I'm not going to watch MW's after match interview, it's not as if him saying we will train hard and it was a bad day at the office will change this today

playing the violin like a meastro. Is anybody actually taken in by this guy? its a great cover and the appeal to "respect my opinion" is a great move - hats off - but this is as transparent as it gets.

As transparent as what gets? I don't agree with a lot of what he says but why if anybody criticizes us in any way are they immediately labelled a fkn Tim, does my head in.

Onwards and upwards bears. Hopefully we can put this right next week it's not looking good and this recent form has to be rectified even if that means being dogged and gritty for the next few games. Playing expansive 100% of the time will leave gaps and as we keep fluffing chances then we'll keep dropping points.

Hibs has turned into a must win at all costs game just to halt the bad run

We were shite - we made them look good - all they did was lump it.

Wes kept us in it, their keeper then went and had the game of his life.

Massive improvement needed. Otherwise we will playing catch up

Keepers Made for cracking entertainment, which is about the only positive I can draw from today (apart from Law looking good & may be what we need when properly match fit).

Gaffer will give us the same old shite post-match about dressing room inquests and the players knowing they're not good enough.

2/3 months of playing against teams who sit in and hit on the break and we seem no further forward in finding the way to overcome it- if anything we seem to be going backwards and that is definitely not a panic statement.

Sickening today :(