Collins & Delilah

ps95v7

Was online at the end of the match last night and it was meltdown city. That official us v Falkirk thread will never be looked at. Wasn't too bothered at the result as it is still only a matter of when. And its not as if we were not in the match. The day we pay attention to a pair of clowns like the two mentioned will be a sad day.   

22 minutes ago, ps95v7 said:

They two must have left the match last night against Falkirk pissing themselves and thinking they have a lot to worry about. Worry my fkn AR#E

The same way your mum and dad were laughing at you the day you were born.

17 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Fuck off OP, call yourself a Rangers fan. 

That pair of muppets will have known they can get at our defence, but I can guarantee you that first 30mins would've put the fear of God into them. 

That's the worry. They will see we are weak defensively and will prepare for that but I'm sure MW and DW will be on the case though. The way some posters go on you would think we had just lost the league. It was a very frustrating game but it's not the end of the world, we will bounce back from this and hopefully take the negatives and turn them into positives.

We have an off night last night where an accumulation of things went awry and what should have been a romp turned into a defeat, and future opposing managers don't think they've anything to be worried about ?

Aye, ok!......

If that is in your mindset I hope it's in theirs too, the more lightly they take us the better, but I certainly don't, for one minute, think they would think they "didn't have a lot to worry about".

They have a lot more to lose than we do.

1 hour ago, ps95v7 said:

They two must have left the match last night against Falkirk pissing themselves and thinking they have a lot to worry about. Worry my fkn AR#E

You really don't understand football do you? I really hope they aren't worried in the slightest as they won't know what hit them. The players have time to correct the problems from last night and I can't see the complacency happening in the semi final. There is the other point that they don't have players with the pace of Hippolyte who caused a lot of the problems the defence had last night.