Mark Warburton Sky Sports Interview - Expects signing this week who's at the Euros, with 2 or 3 more to follow

25 minutes ago, Basrah Bear said:

I was watching the Wales v NI game in Abu Dhabi and heard the commentator say something about somebody being a target for us but I couldn't catch who he said.

Lafferty.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

25 minutes ago, Basrah Bear said:

I was watching the Wales v NI game in Abu Dhabi and heard the commentator say something about somebody being a target for us but I couldn't catch who he said.

Yeah it was Gareth sumbdy I think he said.

Couldn't be sure tho myself.

I think Walsh will be loaned out again . Waghorn and Miller will be used more as main central strikers. I would agree that an extra wide player would not be a necessity .If we sign Hodson for full back cover and get a striker and CB I am not sure where else the manager  would be looking for 

53 minutes ago, Basrah Bear said:

Yeah its Gareth Bale ;-)

22 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Lets no pretend he wouldn't improve us regardless of how unlikely it is.

When I watched him he was hopeless. Head was down and made mistake after mistake. Didn't track back and when moved to striker he was worse and was hooked. 

No thanks

51 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

AS not AC ???

Ive got food poisoning, was trying my best to type in the middle of a bout of vomitting into a toilet bowl that was mid flush to get rid of the diarrhea which I had just expelled from my system.

Apologies, the detail escaped me.

10 minutes ago, theiconicman said:

When I watched him he was hopeless. Head was down and made mistake after mistake. Didn't track back and when moved to striker he was worse and was hooked. 

No thanks

Same. I've seen him play 2 games so far and I've not been impressed. I don't think I seen him beat a man or do anything dangerous/menacing. He looked out his depth.

3 minutes ago, Sam English Loyal said:

We've put in a £6,000,000 bid for  

Kári Árnason of FF Mälmo and Iceland. 

Did you mean to say 600k and done a typo or you just having a joke?

Also is that the same guy that used to play with Aberdeen? thought he was a class act at Aberdeen. Too good for them,

3 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Did you mean to say 600k and done a typo or you just having a joke?

Also is that the same guy that used to play with Aberdeen? thought he was a class act at Aberdeen. Too good for them,

Aye. Was in the paper about once a Don always a Don or some suite just before it