Has our shirt sponsor ever made you buy something?

Or change the betting site you use? I know the sale of Warbutons bread apparently went up when we signed him. 

I'm just curious if anyone changed their lager to Tennents or buy NTL or CR Smith windows etc... Because of our shirt sponsor. 

Personally, it has never changed what I buy. If this is the same with everyone else, then its quite a good scam by the clubs to make an extra bit of money. 

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, Londonderry_Bear said:

In case any potential sponsors are looking in...yes whatever's on our shirt becomes the sole product of my life and I spend 80% of my monthly wages on it.

You'll regret this post if a dildo company decides to sponsor us.

I have only ever once done so Blackthorn because I was going to my tim neighbours at new year. Drank it not really keen on the stuff but the rolls Royce changed from having strongbow on tap to Blackthorn so kind of get used to  its unique taste.

Might've had a blackthorn instead of a strongbow once but that's about the extent of it.

Infact now that I think about it I'm more likely to avoid a brand that sponsors the scum than I am to deliberately use/consume a product that's advertised via rangers. Which doesn't mean much in practice tbh, and also doesn't mean I hate them more than I love the gers but there ye go!

I got interview by people from the club I think about carling when it was our sponsor and gave them like 1 out of 10 for everything

and they made me change the answers to higher because they were our sponsor