***Official Kilmarnock vs Rangers Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

Just now, Laudrup1984 said:

It's been brutal viewing thus far but bizarrely I think we're a team set up for better opposition. I think we find it hard to play against teams that sit in and play deep. Against better, more open teams I think it allows us to play better. That said, it's hard to justify anything after those 45 minutes!!

We'll probably beat Hearts, sheep and taigs a few times this season but results against the Hamiltons and Killie's of this world will cost us the league sadly.

Missed the first 15 minutes and thought wtf Garner and Gilks playing? Not the team sheet I saw earlier. Hope Dodoo's injury is not too bad.

Anyway, an abject performance so far. Glad we have a decent bench. Hope it's utilised well.

Just now, ritchieshearercaldow said:

That's two pre match conferences that Warburton has seemed down and two matches that we have started off shite, are the two connected ?

Well if his hearts not in it he can go whilst the season is still young. He can be replaced

1 minute ago, psb07158 said:

How the fuck is Rossiter getting a free ride on here? Barton is looking shite because we're obviously asking him to play a role he can't play. Rossiter has been fucking shite IN Barton's role.

Good point, that.

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Looks like picked a good time to go holidays and maybe I was premature being happy getting OF ticket .

Not happy at all with MW this season 

He has had the time but signed midfielders when we needed strikers and defenders 

The signs are there .We are going  to take a hell of a tanking sooner than later

Stealth "I'm on holiday" comment!?!  Lucky bastard and we need to sit and watch this utter shite!

I don't know what to say, we've regressed so much and it's nothing to do with the step up in league, as GF said earlier, we've played 3 of the 4 shittiest teams in this league and what we've delivered has been unacceptable, end of.

1 minute ago, ger4life_1872 said:

We have dropped everything that made us good last season , we dont hunt the ball in packs , we done make triangles when in possession , we play far too deep 

This is spot on for me, I don't know what's happened.