Panel and SFA members threatened?

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Although i understand the anger by our fans, this does not help our cause, in the last 48 hours we have done a great job in getting our message across to the corrupt sfa sponsors and the press, as well as the general public, let's not go down the road the other lot would, threatening violence and the like

Sadly this is the problem when those making big decisions on Scottish football have their names published. The majority of fans simply wanted the names for the sake of transparency, but unfortunately some see the need to take it too far, which ultimately undermines our cause, as now this will receive all of the press coverage instead of the real issue at hand. I would also like to add that I don't recall this level of scrutiny from the media or the SFA when we had referees and their families private details (addresses etc) being published and threats of violence being made.

Who said it was a Rangers fan. Who even said it was true.

I smell shite. We have got to them when they start pulling shite like this.

Let's hope the coppers are still investigating the threats to Dallas, C Murray, Euan Norris, Jim Farry etc.

Deffo bears yes?

Nothing in the statement saying it was but Speirs took the liberty of saying rangers fans to blame. Fucking twat.

Coisty getting heat from many, ridiculous. It's not as if any other managers in Glasgow have shown a lack of respect or actively attacked the SFA and it's officials eh?

Fucking ridiculous

Also annoying that some idiots are after these folk. I sense an overreaction though