1 minute ago, JamieD said:

It's really awkward the way you can just feel how much Andrew Castle's colleagues hate him.

Such a cringey twat.

Does anyone like the cunt he is such a prick and always trying to put Andy's achievements down and I think is the only cunt that calls the hill Hendman Hill while the others just say the hill.

Just now, ex-guardsman said:

Does anyone like the cunt he is such a prick and always trying to put Andy's achievements down and I think is the only cunt that calls the hill Hendman Hill while the others just say the hill.

Castle: "BLAH BLAH BLAH IRRELEVANT COMMENT ABOUT FAMOUS CUNT IN THE CROWD"

Henman: "...Anyway, good serve."

Just about to head out..And just had to post how awesome Murray has been today..Handed big Berdych his arse on a plate tonight..I have even felt sorry for Berdych at times..Made the guy look very ordinary. If Murray keeps his head right, He will do the same to the big Canadian on Sunday..Grand Slam Number 3 is on the way...

See that Jane Lewis now doing the tennis coverage .Why are beggar birds so fucking gruesome .

She must be up there with the hag or Michelle McManus for the  title "ugliest mutant " on the planet 

Castration or popping her for rest of your days 

Difficult  choice 

14 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Jesus did you lose a bet mate ..I'm pretty certain you might not be saying that when he picks up the trophy on Sunday 

Not that I want him too but he is on fire 

I've just never liked him as a player tbh. 

I reckon Murray wins pretty comfortably tbh. Raonic hit so many winners/unreturned shots that Federer couldn't reach that Murray will return fairly comfortably.

Murray is a much stronger returning serve than Fed too.

24 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

I've just never liked him as a player tbh. 

I reckon Murray wins pretty comfortably tbh. Raonic hit so many winners/unreturned shots that Federer couldn't reach that Murray will return fairly comfortably.

Murray is a much stronger returning serve than Fed too.

Should be a great game .Hopefully a five set thriller with Murray edging it

45 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Should be a great game .Hopefully a five set thriller with Murray edging it

Not sure i could cope with that but i know what you mean, will make it all the more sweeter. 

A repeat of Queens will do nicely

It's been interesting with Raonic. He appointed John McEnroe to help him through the grass season and he's reached 2 finals from it. But on the other hand, has JM actually done anything with him? He didn't appear to spend much time with Raonic during Wimbledon; he even commentated on his match in the quarters and semis. 

I'm not a major Murray fan, but if he wins I really hope he gets the credit he's due. Far to many people will state the Lendl factor and the fact Djokovic was pumped out early for the win, when in fact it was him busting his ass to get there. 

11 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

:D

It's the cheering when his opponents miss a shot or do a double fault that does my head in. Or when they over celebrate Fed hitting an ace and then give limited claps towards great shots from his opponent.

Raonic any chance of Sunday? Murray currently on a six game winning run against him IIRC?

Fair enough mate.

I think he can if he plays his best. He was two sets to one up against Murray at the Australian Open before falling behind when he got injured. Plus he also led Murray by a set and break at Queens before bottling it.

But I'm not sure I could see him sustaining that level for the whole match.Think Murray will win in 4 tight sets.

Raonic has dramatically improved this year, but Murray is on a different planet on grass to everyone else imo. Murray in four on Sunday.

Mac is contracted to BBC commentary and was way before he joined Raonic.