***Rangers v Hibernian***

G.E.C.

Yep, its the 352,he's used to having a partner one side and a full back on the other, playing 3 at the back he hasnt learned it yet

Zaliukas is having the opposite though, he knows when to move etc, been impressed with him so far

Yeah zaliukas has impressed me tonight

A lack of zip and urgency about our play. Midfield not connected well enough with attack. Too many sideways passes. As usual far far too many long balls just aimed in the general direction of the strikers and hoping to feed off scraps. We have not really threatened the Hibs goal other than for the one goal scored. We don't look like scoring any more. No real threat emerging from the flanks. Can't recall a single instance of getting in behind the Hibs defence.

Lethargic performance so far - that this from a team that players were claiming were sharp and ready to go and wanted to set a tone. The only positive I've seen - and of course its a biggie - is that we scored the only goal so far. If we've had a pre-season to get to the point where the pace is set and the tempo is clear and crisp then so far its escaped me.

Same turgid fuckin shit.our midfield never ever close players down,we have no width and we are the slowest team on the planet.its gonnae be a long long fuckin season

It will be if we have to read posts like this from moany bastards like you all season long...

Macleod's goal, Foster's shot, Miller's volley, Boyd's shots. What have Hibs actually done? A few horrendous efforts from outside the box?

Anyway that's not why I wrote "Wit?". It was because you followed up your initial statement about build up by saying we were getting away with it because of the quality of our players or something like that. I just thought it sounded odd and contradictory to your first statement, that was all.

McLeod's shot was an aimless cross missed by everybody. It was a great strike but wouldn't say it was good build up. Millers volley was from a shy lol. You clearly don't watch a lot of football if you think rangers build up has been better than hibs' and if you think my other statement was contradictive. We were terrible last season but our higher standard of player got us through games by one bit of magic or capitalising on a mistake.