The "lets all laugh at the Hibs" thread

GOAT

7 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

how is their bottle crashing relevant to this cup final? - aye they have fucked the league -  but they lost a goal in the 89th minute against premiership opposition in a cup final - I believe thats the first premiership team to beat them this season. They didn't bottle it today - they just lost.

You're a real worry,you sure you're on the right  forum ?

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

how is their bottle crashing relevant to this cup final? - aye they have fucked the league -  but they lost a goal in the 89th minute against premiership opposition in a cup final - I believe thats the first premiership team to beat them this season. They didn't bottle it today - they just lost.

You appear upset that they didn't win?  I am happy for the teuchtars and happier to laff at Stubbs and their loan signing from Smelltic.

31 minutes ago, cushynumber said:
26 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

They bottled it

wouldn't it have made the league we are in and the opposition we play - and therefore the scale of our achievement this season - look all the better if Hibs had won the cup?

Therese been an awful lot of threads this year belittling our opposition. However, if you talk the opposition up - and then beat them - doesn't that reflect better on us?

No.

43 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

I am with Cushy on this one. A team 2 places and plenty of points behind us- were only minutes away from taking an SPL side to extra time in a Cup Final- that's got to be a good indication of where we are currently sitting for the remainder of this season and in preparation for next. One Happy Bear- and yes I am glad they lost :)

13 minutes ago, Beaujolais said:

I am with Cushy on this one. A team 2 places and plenty of points behind us- were only minutes away from taking an SPL side to extra time in a Cup Final- that's got to be a good indication of where we are currently sitting for the remainder of this season and in preparation for next. One Happy Bear- and yes I am glad they lost :)

To be fair it's hard to be pragmatic when you're pissing yourself laughing at them

4 minutes ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

To be fair it's hard to be pragmatic when you're pissing yourself laughing at them

Yeah, but once the laughing wears off and you look at it again in cold light...........ROFLMA starts again. It's fuckin' wicked so it is and clouding my normally neutral and fair opinions.:lol: 

22 minutes ago, StornowayBlue said:

Anyone hoping Hibs had won the LC to serve as an indicator of our achievements this season are deluded. Indicator for who? No one outwith Ibrox gives a toss about our improvements this season. They simply wont bring themselves to compliment our, so far, successful style of play.

Well done Ross County!

Treble my Arse:mutley:

Commentator said, and I quote.  "Hibs have gifted Rangers the title".