The "lets all laugh at the Hibs" thread

GOAT

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Hivs hibsed it again yesterday at Alloa and Falkirk beat St Mirren. I'm not crazy about Falkirk but I think I'd rather they  took 2nd than the spoon burners. 

Great to see Dundee Hivs lose too, while their fellow strugglers all won. Not a bad day results wise even though we weren't playing. :uk:

43 minutes ago, Heshootshescores said:

Hivs hibsed it again yesterday at Alloa and Falkirk beat St Mirren. I'm not crazy about Falkirk but I think I'd rather they  took 2nd than the spoon burners. 

Great to see Dundee Hivs lose too, while their fellow strugglers all won. Not a bad day results wise even though we weren't playing. :uk:

Dundee Hivees versus Hivees, estimated attendance two men and a dug, fukking karma.

Ps  where's that wee RFC52 cunt, I feel like a Sash bash 

4 minutes ago, Ferris Bueller said:

Notice he had his fancy new hairdoo shaved off yesterday, wonder if thats in preperation for next week s game? Got to look pure dead hard for playing ra gers!!!!

Yup. And now he'll look even more like Mr Potato Head's love child. After a horrible horrible accident 

Hibs  at one point in the season looked certainties for promotion through the play-offs but given they have several games to make up and face the prospect of six play-off games in two weeks at the end of what has been a very tiring season for them.When you also consider that they are in free fall and could well meet an in form Raith Rovers before the prospect of taking on  a very good Falkirk side and that's without even think king about taking on a well rested premier side..Their prospects of promotion don't look good.

You  could see them struggling next season as well with the likelihood that John McGinn will go and possibly Cummings with Stokes and Henderson back to the tarriers. 

It' will be very fitting if they get to slug it out with their Dundee counterparts next season considering the parts they both played in sticking the knife into us four years ago.

Raith aint too far away from them either :lol:   It isn't likely but it's definitely still possible enough for them to fuck it up that badly that they fail to even reach the playoffs :D

EDIT: I am an idiot,  a wrong idiot.

Just now, ranter said:

2-0 up 3 mins to go. Carlsberg do do football results. 

With 3 mins to go.. LOL

Fuck sake, there's no way they're going up this season and they'll realise themselves they might be down for a few more seasons to come yet