The "lets all laugh at the Hibs" thread

GOAT

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The trunk just gave a post match interview and the woman asked him, "Does that put a major dent in your championship bid?"

He replied no and then sais later in the same interview, that it's going to be difficult, but they can still go up.

Up yer arse man!

2 minutes ago, Dutchy said:

The trunk just gave a post match interview and the woman asked him, "Does that put a major dent in your championship bid?"

He replied no and then sais later in the same interview, that it's going to be difficult, but they can still go up.

Up yer arse man!

He more or less admitted they will have to go up via a playoff. :lol:

Bout fucking time the teams in this league started to raise their game when they're not playing us.

Business end of the season and hivs and been found out.

By the time they're done getting pumped in the cup games Falkirk could be well ahead. And they play falkirk twice iirc

Dont think hivs have the bottle to catch them against teams with something to play for.

Still... stubbs...:mutley:

19 minutes ago, harlands plater said:

It's not just Hibs I'm laughing at, it's the Scottish football media who were so desperate to see Hibs beat us to the automatic promotion place that they built them up into so much more than they ever were.

If a lot of them were to go back and read the shite they were spouting a fortnight ago they would cringe with embarrassment.

The mhedia in this country don't do embarrassment, they are either too arrogant or too stupid.

4 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

He more or less admitted they will have to go up via a playoff. :lol:

Yeah, it's just the confused manner he speaks in, and there seems to be some really strange interpretations from the gits in the BBC Radio Ireland studio.

I despair when I think when all this anti-Rangers pish will disappear because it could be a long time coming.

They took a long time setting themselves up in Scotland, so I don't expect the Roman church will let go of it easily.

5 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Off topic here, but if someone gave you the option of us losing at Falkirk to be the decisive match in Falkirk finishing above Hibs, would you accept it? 

No way. We play to win; not to get it up another team. Leave that shite for the Taig led collation. 

8 minutes ago, ben51 said:

No. Fuck Alan Stubbs, but fuck Peter Houston too.

Fuck them all.

taking the strategic view though I d want hivs to say down and battle with dundee hivs for survival next season, the clamour for reconstruction will be immense from petrie and the cunt thomson, but with 2 home games v us and the tarriers up for grabs I cant see top league teams wearing it.

I'd still want us to win every game till the end of the season and build momentum for next season.

A quote from a Nick Lowe song just for Elephant Man

"

I love the sound of breaking glass
Especially when I'm lonely
I need the noises of destruction
When there's nothing new

Oh nothing new, sound of breaking glass

Deep into the night
I love the sound of its condition
Flying all around

Oh all around, sound of breaking glass
Nothing new, sound of breaking glass

Oh all around, sound of breaking glass
Nothin' new, sound of breakin' glass

Safe at last sound of breaking glass

Deep into the night
I love the work on it can do

Oh change of mind
Oh a change of mind
Sound of breaking glass

All around, sound of breaking glass
Nothing new, sound of breaking glass
Breaking glass, sound of breaking glass

Sound of breaking glass
Sound of breaking glass
Sound of breaking glass
Sound of breaking glass
Sound of breaking glass
Sound of breaking glass"

15 minutes ago, Dutchy said:

Yeah, it's just the confused manner he speaks in, and there seems to be some really strange interpretations from the gits in the BBC Radio Ireland studio.

I despair when I think when all this anti-Rangers pish will disappear because it could be a long time coming.

They took a long time setting themselves up in Scotland, so I don't expect the Roman church will let go of it easily.

Little Derek ferguson is just such a little crawling shite