*****The Official Rangers v Peterhead thread*****

OceanRain

34 minutes ago, OceanRain said:

You'll only get the game on Rangers TV if you're outside the UK, mate. However, I'd imagine there will be one or two *coughs* in here at some point tomorrow.

I am outside the Uk, and I regularly pay for RTV.  Lovenkrands  commentating tomorrow, too, so should be good.

8 minutes ago, Poetry_In_Blue said:

Trying to work out if it's easier just getting of the train at Cambuslang and walking from there (or bus into Rutherglen) or getting the train through to the City Centre and walking from there.

Already getting butterflies lol

Train to Mt Florida

7 hours ago, Fabric said:

I have my son and 3 nephews all staying with me tonight as we have the final tomorrow and all of them are absolutely buzzing. I let them stay up and watch match of the day in the hope that they fall asleep, all I have heard all day is them talking about the game who will start who will score first for us blah blah lol. 

Sounds like fun, enjoy.  Fancy us to in 6-0.

8 hours ago, Fabric said:

I have my son and 3 nephews all staying with me tonight as we have the final tomorrow and all of them are absolutely buzzing. I let them stay up and watch match of the day in the hope that they fall asleep, all I have heard all day is them talking about the game who will start who will score first for us blah blah lol. 

Hope the wee chaps enjoy the day 

On 9 April 2016 at 8:58 AM, SimshillBear said:

Just checked the website and it said this is sold out, well done bears. Simply the best as always :uk:

Incredible! - If the party gets going today we will make some noise.

:uk:

11 hours ago, Fabric said:

Sounds refreshing that they ain't actually talking about the EPL whilst watching it! Hopefully back to the days of youngsters wearing our tops instead of Barca and Man Utd