Team 4-4-2

.                                   Foderingham

Hodson.    Hill.      Wilson.        Halliday

Tavernier.    Kieran.    Forrester.  McKay

.             Garner.  Dodoo

probably still get fucked but there ye go

Kiernan at CM????

:lol:

C'mon mate, i know things are bad but let's not make them worse.

Gilks

Hodson.       Hill.    Wilson .   Wallace 

OH        Forrester    Windass   Haliday 

Dodoo     Waggy  

Just hope after  last Wednesday  display seeing the midfield overrun that Warburton might change his philosophy 

Even though Forderingham was are best player on Wednesday I prefer Gilks .Tavernier needs a seat on the bench his performances have been getting worse. kiernan I'd only play if nobody else is available .

. O H needs a run in the side can't keep dropping him playing for 60 min and than gets all the stick .windass and Crooks too early too judge but I think Crooks would be the first I'd bring on tomorrow Dodoo needs a stint in the team and give waggy a second chance and bring the so called marque phiss  Garner on to replace the worse striker .

If we play 4-3-3 it's going too be fuckin torture we have at least have enough quality to beat this mob comfortable if we just pause that system for one match Why the fuck is Warburton so stubborn is it now he will lose face if he reverts too a traditional line up.

Been lookin forward to this game for ages but i honestly think if we were to win ,it wouldnt change my opinion of manager or team.think its too far gone now.

Lack of fight and fuck all desire for the jersey bar garner. Always had the hope that we played gd decent keep ball and the goals would eventually come but we are even crap at that now.

The last minute goals gave a bit of hope but i just cant see it gettin better now and even winnin the mora, which for some reason i think we will, nothing will change.

Come the next away game it will be utter shite again

17 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Anyone else just struggling to get excited for this? A game I'd be bouncing for (especially the night before) in the past, but right now it's almost as if I'm trying not to think about it :(

I'm the same. Would rather it wasn't happening tomorrow to be honest, too soon after wednesday's tragedy 

1 hour ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Wes

Kiernan Hill Wilson

Tav Halliday Holt Wallace

Forrester

Dodoo       Garner 

This would fuck with folks heads.....

I like that. A lot. I think you just found our best team with what we've got. Now let's see if the gaffer gets it.

i think this game is a must win. It will define our season. Lose and rangers fans will have lost all confidence in warburton ( ok maybe some have already, but hes been given no money, basically)

but this will be the end, rangers fans aint the most patient of fans :))

win and i think we could push on from here, and a few signings in the jan window

whos our mystery loan guy guy were after ( foreign guy playing abroad?)

2 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Was going to attempt a team but I've no desire to ... Holt, Halliday, Crooks, Kiernan, Wilson .. meh .. 

I'd be tempted to do something a bit drastic and maybe promote wee Burt and the defender Mccrorie from the unders - they might sink like Crooks did the other night but I don't think the tried and tested in our squad can be trusted, either.  

Was thinking this as well. Surely there must be someone playing in the 20s that's worth a punt. As you said can't be any more of a passenger than Crooks was the other night. 

I can't help but try to be positive , although I have major doubts about our ability to rise to the challenge against these utter cunts tomorrow I will go with the thought that we will win , I can't help it, when I start to convince myself that Rangers can't win before a  ball has been kicked then I will fucking chuck it as what's the  point in going , fucking sort yourselves out Rangers and start putting in the effort our loyal support deserves 

22 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

MY HERO ..... a voice in the wilderness, that will hopefully be joined by many ..... in a resounding call to arms .... For the cry was No Surrender !!!!!!!

:uk:

I think we dominated them at home and they very looked poor but we still lost, i honestly can't see us losing this one.

29 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

MY HERO ..... a voice in the wilderness, that will hopefully be joined by many ..... in a resounding call to arms .... For the cry was No Surrender !!!!!!!

:uk:

It's alright us having that attitude,but if the players don't we are fucked