Glad all over (Joey Garner)

Junior Soprano

3 minutes ago, jintybear said:

She'll need a thick skin!

Just had a wee look. Interesting first topic "woman that volunteer your services without asking" and an interesting collection of views on women. Mibees best i stay away from there for a wee while as I could be arguing all day!

Just now, JustJen said:

Just had a wee look. Interesting first topic "woman that volunteer your services without asking" and an interesting collection of views on women. Mibees best i stay away from there for a wee while as I could be arguing all day!

jump in the deep end, thats my motto...

4 minutes ago, JustJen said:

Most lassies do. (Argue) 

Your not Jenny previously known as RFCRobertson are you ? ?

1 minute ago, JustJen said:

It's all in fun! I sometimes go into the OT when I need cheered up! 

It only got to #31! I was listening to the end of the charts when it reached the top ten and the presenter mentioned songs related to charities or other causes and the Rangers link to the song Glad All Over was mentioned but the presenter mistakenly claimed it was in tribute to Joey Barton! For it to reach such an embarrassingly low position then for that to be said was a kick in the teeth.