Who needs enemies?

Miller time

19 minutes ago, William McBeath said:

Dry your eyes for ffs. Even though the posts were shit I doubt the members thought they were going to end-up in the papers for a sick joke. Surely whatever cunt got all offended and took screengrabs and the guy Houston who published copies of them on face-book are the weasels here. He's the one bumping his gums about representing Rangers whilst highlighting these posts and relating them to the clubs reputation. Get off the offended bus. Its laughable, he's actually starting to tell supporters off and chastising them in public.  

Dry your own eyes ffs, you're the one greetin about the media getting a hold of it.

If it was already out there before Craig Houston posted it and you're looking for blame then look no further than the ones who posted the sick jokes.

2 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

Dry your own eyes ffs, you're the one greetin about the media getting a hold of it.

If it was already out there before Craig Houston posted it and you're looking for blame then look no further than the ones who posted the sick jokes.

Give over fuck sake.

Someone came on to a Rangers forum, went straight to a thread about our rivals and went back pages to find tongue in cheek posts. Those posts would never have been in the public eye if it weren't for that ballbag. What's to say he didn't give them to the papers? His word?

6 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

The ONLY thing they will learn is how to hate more.

I've been there and wore the t-shirt. 

I support Rangers but hate the club (to an extent) due to the shit they've done with me. If that makes sense. 

Do you really think if they get some bullshit charge against them they will think OMG I've seen the light? it was humour .. albeit sick humour and not to everyone's taste. It will make them hate the world especially if they face police charges and lose their jobs.

There's got to be better ways than cunts on their high horses grassing and over-zelous Nazi bastard Police forces wanking themselves at the thought of lifting them and processing them through the courts. 

I already hate some Rangers supporters, the Police and tarriers more as a result of this ... that's on top of the 20 million notches I hate them already. 

It doesn't always pan out nice for anyone people make things worse. 

I wasn't talking about any charges bud. 

I was talking about the reaction from people on social media who across the board agree a line was crossed. 

Whether charges cause people to learn lessons I think is much loftier topic than I am knowledgeable about. 

1 minute ago, Real Ranger said:

I'm not looking to blame anyone. I'll leave that to greetin faced people who get offended at sick jokes online. The fact that it was already doing the rounds is convenient but is irrelevant. I just wonder why he see it and think I'll help promote this :headscratch:    

31 minutes ago, Smile said:

There's a video posted on the SOS page by a poster and it shows Filth supporters mocking the disabled and singing songs about Cooper and Murray and the Ibrox disaster I personally find it distasteful but it's filmed on a supporters bus by a filth supporter you have to ask yourself why a filth supporter would take that, and implicate his fellow supporters.

These things although horrible or in poor taste do go on and in my opinion are part of Football whether we agree with them or not.

Let's not all pretend we are all so easily shocked.

Football, in my opinion, has to have the Hatred and all the shit that goes with it as that's what makes it so good. I've been at games were i could hardly catch a breath due to the sheer angst/hate in the air but they have been some of the best games/days of my life.

I've not explained this well, I'm sure somebody else could say what i mean a lot better.

Surprisingly good post from you :tongue:

Na, in general I agree. My Manager is a 'Cockney Red', he's from London and Man U mad, goes up to loads of games. He also claims Rangers as his 'Scottish' Team. Anyway, we're always chatting football, and he's told me the songs, abuse shouted about Munich, Hillsborough, Heysel etc when they play Liverpool, the intense hatred. I also work with a Chelsea fan, who tells me about them all 'hissing' at Spurs, imitating the gas chambers etc.

That's football, the passion, the hatred, though I still don't think anyone understands how intense it can be unless you are a Rangers or Celtic, fan, know the history, the Cultural 'war' etc.

I suppose what got me was because it was a disabled child, and I know if I was out with mates etc, someone would get skelped for doing such, no danger. So it's not just me.

But yea, as has been proven as posted on this thread, pictures mocking Lee Rigby is worse than anything related to that wee lad Jay, much worse.

But that's typical taigs for you, and of course we're our own worse enemies at times.

12 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

Im not defending the posts and it could be 60 year old women for all i know -  which is kinda the point though - wanting people named and shamed when nobody knows a thing about them seems....premature and unnecessary.

My facitious post (which tbh I should know better) was that these posts were extremely childish and naive at best and I hope they learn from them. 

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

Give over fuck sake.

Someone came on to a Rangers forum, went straight to a thread about our rivals and went back pages to find tongue in cheek posts. Those posts would never have been in the public eye if it weren't for that ballbag. What's to say he didn't give them to the papers? His word?

Reading through this thread tells me they were already in the public eye before CH posted them on FB.

I don't know if he gave them to the papers but if it was already out there you can be sure there were plenty only to willing to inform the media. 

2 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

Reading through this thread tells me they were already in the public eye before CH posted them on FB.

I don't know if he gave them to the papers but if it was already out there you can be sure there were plenty only to willing to inform the media. 

Indeed!

A quick glance at the FB comments on the SOS post as I did earlier also confirms such.

2 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Surprisingly good post from you :tongue:

Na, in general I agree. My Manager is a 'Cockney Red', he's from London and Man U mad, goes up to loads of games. He also claims Rangers as his 'Scottish' Team. Anyway, we're always chatting football, and he's told me the songs, abuse shouted about Munich, Hillsborough, Heysel etc when they play Liverpool, the intense hatred. I also work with a Chelsea fan, who tells me about them all 'hissing' at Spurs, imitating the gas chambers etc.

That's football, the passion, the hatred, though I still don't think anyone understands how intense it can be unless you are a Rangers or Celtic, fan, know the history, the Cultural 'war' etc.

I suppose what got me was because it was a disabled child, and I know if I was out with mates etc, someone would get skelped for doing such, no danger. So it's not just me.

But yea, as has been proven as posted on this thread, pictures mocking Lee Rigby is worse than anything related to that wee lad Jay, much worse.

But that's typical taigs for you, and of course we're our own worse enemies at times.

I get on with you quite well on here mate but seriously do you never receive these text message jokes/memes/pics of jay, Madelaine McCann, Jordan, Tommy burns, Ricksen etc?

I get them laugh if.its funny or reply "FFS that's shite" if it's poor. But I delete or laugh and move on. 

I get that this may be a close to the bone topic for you, but like unsaid earlier, my granda died of cancer and it was the most agonising thing I've ever seen. It was horrendous but I'll still laugh at Jokes etc wether that be about people and or the illness. I don't take It as a dig at people like my granda. 

If you don't participate or receive any of these jokes then fair doos Mate but taigs i know get them about the disaster etc and I get them bout all their ills whether thats fans, Child Abuse etc etc

3 minutes ago, Louden_Greg said:

I wasn't talking about any charges bud. 

I was talking about the reaction from people on social media who across the board agree a line was crossed. 

Whether charges cause people to learn lessons I think is much loftier topic than I am knowledgeable about. 

A line was crossed, most rational people agree.  What I find sickening iand almost as reprehensible is the rush to judgement by the media in an effort, again, to vilify all Rangers fans.  Matters are made even worse when our bloggers join the rush to cyber-lynch  those responsible.  One media outlet has given this story more copy than the young Rangers fan who was savagely attacked with a broken bottle, ironically the go to newspaper for some of our own.

What was said was wrong, embarassing and shameful  but at the end of the day only words were used.  I feel the media in Scotland is in a war to dehumanizine all Rangers fans and are sadly being aided by the quislings in our own support.  

Preferred the old days when 'social media' was the pub and if someone spoke out of order they were told "shut the fuck up" and we all moved on, sadly times have changed and it is now trendy to be seen as being offended.

4 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

Houston was sitting on the 'evidence' for 24 + hours....the ET (Houstons rag of choice) then run with a story - CH on FB runs with the same just after.

What's interesting is that the ET used the exact screenshots that CH has. For anyone who has taken screenshots, everyone chops and crops differently...yet theirs and his are identical.

There's someone on his FB page who goes into this, he denies it / the person calls him out re screenshots / he ignores it...but it's a very good point.

As an aside, how the fuck do you post on his FB page. I can read everything, but there's no comment box :unsure:

14 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

A line was crossed, most rational people agree.  What I find sickening iand almost as reprehensible is the rush to judgement by the media in an effort, again, to vilify all Rangers fans.  Matters are made even worse when our bloggers join the rush to cyber-lynch  those responsible.  One media outlet has given this story more copy than the young Rangers fan who was savagely attacked with a broken bottle, ironically the go to newspaper for some of our own.

What was said was wrong, embarassing and shameful  but at the end of the day only words were used.  I feel the media in Scotland is in a war to dehumanizine all Rangers fans and are sadly being aided by the quislings in our own support.  

Preferred the old days when 'social media' was the pub and if someone spoke out of order they were told "shut the fuck up" and we all moved on, sadly times have changed and it is now trendy to be seen as being offended.

The bottle incidents happening twice in a year are appalling and I think it's fair to say that there was a decent amount of publicity looking for Information including interviews with STV from the lad which we posted on our social media platforms.

Edit: Those incidents (rather than coverage) are on a completely other level to this and I can't agree with anyone equating them and that's with me having strong opinions of the posts themselves 

i agree completely about the efforts to dehumanise our support. 

Fact is though that comments like these once they have went public will draw criticism from people rightly so. Once the attention was drawn to them then it's obvious that people are going to condemn the indefensible. 

The posters shouldn't have made the post and The screenshotter should have reported the post to admin - either of them happens we avoid all this. 

3 minutes ago, Louden_Greg said:

The bottle incidents happening twice in a year are appalling and I think it's fair to say that there was a decent amount of publicity looking for Information including interviews with STV from the lad which we posted on our social media platforms. That is on a completely other level to this and I can't agree with anyone equating them and that's with me having strong opinions of the posts themselves 

You think there was enough attention to two young innocent children being scared for life? 

My days :(

5 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

Houston was sitting on the 'evidence' for 24 + hours....the ET (Houstons rag of choice) then run with a story - CH on FB runs with the same just after.

What's interesting is that the ET used the exact screenshots that CH has. For anyone who has taken screenshots, everyone chops and crops differently...yet theirs and his are identical.

There's someone on his FB page who goes into this, he denies it / the person calls him out re screenshots / he ignores it...but it's a very good point.

As an aside, how the fuck do you post on his FB page. I can read everything, but there's no comment box :unsure:

Maybe you've had a preemptive ban from posting :lol: 

19 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

I get on with you quite well on here mate but seriously do you never receive these text message jokes/memes/pics of jay, Madelaine McCann, Jordan, Tommy burns, Ricksen etc?

I get them laugh if.its funny or reply "FFS that's shite" if it's poor. But I delete or laugh and move on. 

I get that this may be a close to the bone topic for you, but like unsaid earlier, my granda died of cancer and it was the most agonising thing I've ever seen. It was horrendous but I'll still laugh at Jokes etc wether that be about people and or the illness. I don't take It as a dig at people like my granda. 

If you don't participate or receive any of these jokes then fair doos Mate but taigs i know get them about the disaster etc and I get them bout all their ills whether thats fans, Child Abuse etc etc

Maybe it's because I have a 7 month old daughter, my first child. I don't know, I've no problem with sick jokes normally, but I just don't get the abuse of a disabled child, Celtic or not. And I can honestly say, if I was out with mates, and we came across a disabled child, and someone started abusing the child, then I know I wouldn't be the only one who thought it was out of order.

Now that's one thing, and I said my bit on the said thread, but it's completely different from trying to get other Bears publicly fucked over for doing so, or if Houston has purposely done this as a dig at RM. That's equally as repugnant to me.  Though again, I think it's naïve to believe these weren't already being used to have a go at us by taigs before Houston's actions, as bad as that is.

Sorry about your Da mate, mine had a stroke a year ago in Spain, had to get him home via air ambulance, he's fucked though, paralysed down his right side, incontinent, can't talk, 24 hour care etc. Though was lovely him meeting his first grand daughter at Christmas., well, heartwarming and heartbreaking at the same time if you can understand that.

Now thinking about it, jokes about stroke victims wouldn't phase me, I think it must be just because it's a disabled child, mate.  

10 minutes ago, Queen's_highway said:

You think there was enough attention to two young innocent children being scared for life? 

Not enough no - and particularly not as the culprits weren't caught. I certainly seen it on social media - much more than this incident today.

the fact that they got away with that twice is shameful

edit - read back the post and I can see it looked like I was saying the coverage was on another level - I meant the incident was way worse and not comparable to posts on a message board. Apologies for the confusion.

3 minutes ago, Queen's_highway said:

That was my initial point about the disparity in reporting by the bastards at the rebel.  BTW think you meant scarred though he is probably scared as well. :happy:

Just now, Louden_Greg said:

Not enough no - and particularly not as the culprits weren't caught. I certainly seen it on social media - much more than this incident today.

the fact that they got away with that twice is shameful

You certainly seen a lot more than me I was at both games and never off here. You must have might internet 

1 minute ago, Siam69 said:

Maybe it's because I have a 7 month old daughter, my first child. I don't know, I've no problem with sick jokes normally, but I just don't get the abuse of a disabled child, Celtic or not. And I can honestly say, if I was out with mates, and we came across a disabled child, and someone started abusing the child, then I know I wouldn't be the only one who thought it was out of order.

Now that's one thing, and I said my bit on the said thread, but it's completely different from trying to get other Bears publicly fucked over for doing so, or if Houston has purposely down this as a dig at RM. That's equally as repugnant to me.  Though again, I think it's naïve to believe these weren't already being used to have a go at us by taigs before Houston's actions, as bad as that is.

Sorry about your Da mate, mine had a stroke a year ago in Spain, had to get him home via air ambulance, he's fucked though, paralysed down his right side, incontinent, can't talk, 24 hour care etc. Though was lovely him meeting his first grand daughter at Christmas., well, heartwarming and heartbreaking at the same time if you can understand that.

Now thinking about it, jokes about stroke victims wouldn't phase me, I think it must be just because it's a disabled child, mate.  

I think we've obviously all got our limits. Like you say stroke jokes may not bother you but then the children ones do. I actually have a pretty high level of tolerance for this stuff.

supporters buses really don't help you need to be thick skinned as fuck on them :lol: