Second Statement

RFC55

Just now, Rfc52 said:

Genuinely don't think he will be mate 

Hope so mate. 

Hopefully we have the money for FDB but I'm not optimistic. 

Hopefully whatever the changes are, are done with the clubs best football interests at the forefront! 

7 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

I understood that we haven't banned the BBC we simply banned that wee bald git.  The BBC spat their own dummy as far as I am aware.

Aye that's how I remember it.

If it is Big Eck till the end of the season, switching to 442 and instilling a bit of steel and passion; then Frank coming from next season, I'd be a happy bluenose. 

Just now, Gaz52 said:

Hope so mate. 

Hopefully we have the money for FDB but I'm not optimistic. 

Hopefully whatever the changes are, are done with the clubs best football interests at the forefront! 

all I will say is that we had pererria (sp) had we been promoted two years ago. He would never have come here without a promise of medium to large investment 

3 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

1st game at the piggery with him in charge chucking sectarian clogs at the gremlins,fantastic :lol: 

Would definitely call for a "colourful" display in honour of our new Dutch manager.   I've still got mine....  

Make it happen. 

:crabflute:

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Honestly I would let Kenny take the team until we get the new manager in. 

As much as KM talks a great game and has saved us many times, we've had enough gambles backfire (the last four managers) so no more as we need a guy who is tried and tested ?

Just now, AljayBoy said:

If it is Big Eck till the end of the season, switching to 442 and instilling a bit of steel and passion; then Frank coming from next season, I'd be a happy bluenose. 

I think that's the ideal scenario now for most of us. If the board want to keep the fans on side then they need to make this happen! I imagine Eck wouldn't think twice, he'd be back in a heartbeat 

2 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

I think that's the ideal scenario now for most of us. If the board want to keep the fans on side then they need to make this happen! I imagine Eck wouldn't think twice, he'd be back in a heartbeat 

Because no other sane cunt would have him.

Just now, Bad Robot said:

As much as KM talks a great game and has saved us many times, we've had enough gambles backfire (the last four managers) so no more as we need a guy who is tried and tested ?

This season is gone mate or I wouldn't want him either. But just to watch over the team and give them a bit of drive, that would do me until we get the right man (fingers crossed) in. 

4 minutes ago, AljayBoy said:

then back to 4-3-3 when FDB takes over! - don't get em wrong i would take that too

i have a feeling we will get neck in the short and long term

6 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

all I will say is that we had pererria (sp) had we been promoted two years ago. He would never have come here without a promise of medium to large investment 

Promises don't always come true.

Sometimes they're just continually put of til the next transfer window then the next...