Second Statement

RFC55

5 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

TBH I'd last a day. 

I'd be posting the Glasgow bone celebrations and asking on the official twitter who could drop gear off to some house in whatever housing scheme I've ended up in 

We might get a better DJ at Ibrox though :pipe:

1 minute ago, saltire266 said:

Bottom line if the manager had been given a fair transfer budget most of this seasons shit wouldnt have happened.

Spending in the bargain basement never works in any walk of life and that attitude has fucked us big time!!

How about what Mark Warburton did when he had the best part of 2 million to spend on one player? 

Just now, BridgeIsBlue said:

Anybody else sitting on the official site hitting refresh like a dafty :lol: 

Personally I was on xxnx.com for a good 20 mins there looking for a milf English teacher anal video.

It's broke up the day no end 

41 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

Well Richie so many people at the start thought both our official site and twitter account had been hacked. Even although the chance of both accounts being hacked were a bit ridiculous - that was the conclusion most people were coming to. That is evidence right there that the statement was not fit for purpose.

If the site never crashed then the rumours wouldn't have taken hold so essentially an IT issue gave it credence.

I suppose when us and the obsessed savcos make up the bulk of the traffic then no system is infallible