***** The Official Taigs v Rangers Match Thread *****

54 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

I think it's fear of getting your arse literally raped after visiting the scum's ground, I'm not able to go but I still have the arse protecting mental reflex kicking in.

Hope to fuck we win this one. Their talk of getting a record score against us has built them up for an embarrassing fall. Their tears would be the sweetest nectar.

I actually think we will win today especially with new manager watching on players will want to impress

27 minutes ago, watpnosurrender said:

I actually think we will win today especially with new manager watching on players will want to impress

It's time these players showed that they have some understanding of what it means to be a Ranger. Hopefully the new manager watching coupled with how much hype there has been around that mob giving us a doing will put a rocket up some arses.

Just woke up actually got a few hours sleep for the 1st time against them. Up shower try eat get the booze open  wae the tunes on.

i have the battle fever.

am telling u we have been writing aff so much that will motivate us to victory together.

lets be brave. The players have a new manager watching to impress.

NO SURRENDER

I hope that Sir Walter has given Murty the three secrets of Wattenacio.

Perhaps, hitting on the break would give our players more space to attack, and thereby gain clearer scoring chances, than tippy-tappy passing around the opposition's box, which allows them to get back and nullify us easily.

The one benefit we have against them, especially in the scumdome, is that they will feel duty bound to attack from the off. An early goal for us could give them the jitters, especially if we can hold it or even build on it, by not going with the Warburtonesque "everyone forward" option.

Was tempted to put a bet on, but I rarely win bets and, despite considering myself un-superstitious, I couldn't bring myself to possible jinx the Gers, especially against the scum.

The scum are beatable they have 2 players Dembele and Sinclair we need to man Mark them and give them nothing. As a man we need to be at our best today I'm hearing the team is Wes Hodson Hill Wilson Wallace , Tav Holt Hyndman McKay, Miller Waghorn playing 4-4-2 let's do it WATP

Just now, rfc1990 said:

In New Zealand just now. Kick off is 1am over here. Now do I try get some sleep and get up before the game or stay up right through? 

Crack a beer and stay up :cheers: