Ladies and Gentlemen of the jury

cumnockbear

16 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

I was playing fives with one of his family the day as well :lol:

i don't know cb at all but I do know most if the rest of them well.

Hopefully he comes back and doesn't stay away too long. We've all made a cunt of it on here

I didn't realise you were that posh old boy, which one is you?

rugby-fives.thumb.jpg.4b33cb52eda6cefadcbab07feff6d3a0.jpg

I'm assuming its Rugby rather than Eton Fives?:lol:

5 minutes ago, FSM said:

If it was me, and my phone had genuinely been stolen and my RM account genunely hacked, I still wouldn't come on here and offer that as an excuse. I'd just lie and say I fucked it.

I'd probably have just logged into my account from a computer or someone else's phone and changed the password. But if you're not even going to inform your bank that your magical mobile banking app which stays open all the time has been hacked, then this would be a fair way down the list I guess.

5 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

I'd probably have just logged into my account from a computer or someone else's phone and changed the password. But if you're not even going to inform your bank that your magical mobile banking app which stays open all the time has been hacked, then this would be a fair way down the list I guess.

I'm sure he'll be on here shortly posting pictures of the letters he has from the bank fraud dept and phone insurance company in relation to all this. He might even tell us the police crime reference number. That's probably why he's not replied for hours, he's busy preparing it all for posting.

1 hour ago, rfc_watp said:

Even the thread title is ominous as fuck :lol:

If he was telling the truth which he clearly ain't, he would have came on and told us like it is. Not basically acting like a shifty defence lawyer trying to get his client away wae it who is clearly guilty.

Ladies and gentlemen of the jury :rofl:

He must have been more pished the second time than he was during the sheep game.

"Ladies and Gentlemen of the Jury".

"Probably mate, everything on my phone was logged in to my saved favourites, that included my online bank".

"I've no idea who has it now bit it's worthless because the sim is blocked, it's no use to them".

"On my Fathers ashes mate".

And, the bestest :  "At the moment it's not but in a few weeks i hope to have a wee Guinness once my course of meds is finished".

I rest my case.................

18 hours ago, cumnockbear said:

Probably mate, everything on my phone was logged in to my saved favourites, that included my online bank. 

What bank you with? Serious flaw in their security if saving to favourites is the extent of the sign in security process.

41 minutes ago, Polo said:

What kind of internet banking site stays logged in all the time and can allow transfers to strange bank accounts / payments to be made without a card reader ?

I would imagine all banks require a login and password, these can be saved, however to even enter the system you are required to have a special password which can't be saved. That's how mine works.

The op is at it.