Ladies and Gentlemen of the jury

cumnockbear

8 minutes ago, Cobham said:

This thread probably makes it more difficult to come back than the last. He could have just said 'sorry lads, I was hammered' and move on. Now everyone will remember for eternity the aftermath of the book sized explanation. 

Book sized explanation you say.

So all he needs to do is say yesterday was still the phone thief and we'll know it was Houston that stole it.... Allegedly. 

Just now, murzo said:

Book sized explanation you say.

So all he needs to do is say yesterday was still the phone thief and we'll know it was Houston that stole it.... Allegedly. 

?

imagine he came on again today claiming yesterday was still the phone thief but that was him now with a new 'retina scan' secured phone! 

Just now, K.A.I said:

I don't think I've ever liked so many comments in the one thread ever.

There are 'good threads' and then there are these kind of threads. Lucky if you get one of these a year and Cumnockbear has give us two in a week. 

Thank You Cumnockbear. 

Even the thread title is ominous as fuck :lol:

If he was telling the truth which he clearly ain't, he would have came on and told us like it is. Not basically acting like a shifty defence lawyer trying to get his client away wae it who is clearly guilty.

Ladies and gentlemen of the jury :rofl:

Just now, reallyruff said:

Admittedly there is an element of self-destruction involved.

It'd be hilarious if he just turned up in the Official Gers v Patrick thread just saying "I think Dodoo should be started after his input last week, Waghorn on the bench!' Like nothing had ever happened! ?

You were out your box and made a cunt of it, simple. If I had a penny for every time I've been out my tits posting alsorts of nonsense on Facebook I'd be very rich. Hopefully they days are behind me.

Take the hit and move on mate - making a total cunt of it is inevitable when you live in a world with alcohol.

All you need is a bottle of vodka and a keyboard to be a fuck up from the comfort of your own home.

Who in this day and age doesn't have a passcode on their phone...especially with all your banking details on it. Who's banking stays active for up to week for any potential theif to take money as he pleases. Who doesn't notify their bank to cease their account when they release their phone is missing. The lies don't even make sense ?

1 minute ago, ricksen_da_best said:

Who in this day and age doesn't have a passcode on their phone...especially with all your banking details on it. Who's banking stays active for up to week for any potential theif to take money as he pleases. Who doesn't notify their bank to cease their account when they release their phone is missing. The lies don't even make sense ?

Imagine it's all true though and he has indeed lost his phone, £12.75 Sterling, his vape stick and 2 bottles of tutti frutti vaping liquid and all of us are giving him grief. Poor sod!