Rangers players who lived in your area or near you.

HeHaw

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

51 minutes ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

Dave King -Castlemilk 

I was talking to an old guy who used to have a farm in the area and he said that Dave used to come round his family farm when he was like 10 wearing glasses with a plaster over one lens to correct his lazy eye.  He said the wee guy was always asking for free eggs.  Said he was a creepy wee fella.

7 hours ago, weeneily said:

I was talking to an old guy who used to have a farm in the area and he said that Dave used to come round his family farm when he was like 10 wearing glasses with a plaster over one lens to correct his lazy eye.  He said the wee guy was always asking for free eggs.  Said he was a creepy wee fella.

That's our Leader ye know mate.coulda been worse he coulda been walking around like  :facepalm:

On 18/09/2017 at 23:49, weeneily said:

Prob still going round asking for free eggs.

7 hours ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Almost bought Ally McCoists old flat in East Kilbride.

Ended up getting a wee house a stones throw away from it instead.

His Brancumhall one ?  These were too dear for me so I bought an ex council one along the road in Glen Tennet. 

1 hour ago, weeneily said:

His Brancumhall one ?  These were too dear for me so I bought an ex council one along the road in Glen Tennet. 

Haha, yea mate the very one!

Was one of the bigger style flats in the development. Was considered top of the line back in the day, can get them for under £100k now.

Changed days in the lives of footballers.

29 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Worked in Slim Jim's pub as well, a really nice guy and an under-rated footballer

Yes.  I was friends with Jim and when Johnny started in JB's pub I became friends with him as well.  Used to have some great nights out with Johnny and both our wives.  Good parties with the neighbours as well.  Good player was Johnny and as you say, very under-rated.   Very sad and premature end.