• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

32 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

I'm sure Mo Johnstone said the abuse he got for being a catholic playing for Rangers was huge from the taig support. I'm sure McCann has had similar. 

For me C*ltic fans are for more bigoted and hateful. "hung out the flags of war", "know your place H** scum" and even hanging effigies of Rangers supporters. And that's just in recent memory.

I'm sure big Amo was another Rangers Catholic player they abused.

2 hours ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

I think he hates them as much as us now tbh.

We're apparently the bigots but if you grew up supporting celt*c, worshipping the pope and pull on a Rangers jersey you will see who the bigots are.

Aye those bastarding Rangers fans and the club got to his heart. We made Neil a fucking bigot will be the media next play :thumbsup:

2 hours ago, RFCRobertson said:

I'm sure Mo Johnstone said the abuse he got for being a catholic playing for Rangers was huge from the taig support. I'm sure McCann has had similar. 

For me C*ltic fans are for more bigoted and hateful. "hung out the flags of war", "know your place H** scum" and even hanging effigies of Rangers supporters. And that's just in recent memory.

Yep,  they were far angrier about us starting to sign more catholics than we ever were.

2 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Mccann often caused a divide in our support during his time here, but nothing can deny he fell for our great club, 

Hope the wee man sticks it right to they papish bastards tonight, no surrender neil mccann

I don't ever remember McCann causing a divide?

48 minutes ago, GOAT said:

i do, during advocaats dark years when the speccy leprechaun went to the tarriers, mccann got it quite tight for a poor run of form and it continued even when he got back to form, people just pissed off at being behind that mob, but where i sat at ibrox at the time there were arguments every home game about him, was quite funny at times listening to the same shite every fortnight lol

Neil was steeped in fenianism till he saw how people behaved and conducted themselves on the side of THE PEOPLE.
Didn't take the horrible cunts 2 minutes to turn on him and Mojo cited the way he was treated as one of the reasons he left for the USA.
BUT!!!!!....it's all the fault of the big bad Rangers from the fenians in the media. :UK:

5 hours ago, RFCRobertson said:

John Spencer said the same.

4 hours ago, GOAT said:

plus, met him in FLA not long after he signed and he had really taken the club to heart, dont remember any divide.  Mojo raised a few eyebrows mind, but that never lasted long either. 

I didn't know he grew up one of them

He's a class act tho, one of the best, always dignified and was a great player for us, was probably the best pundit in Scotland and is now proving himself to be a capable manager, I wish him all the best and would like nothing more than to see him become good enough to manage us one day

3 hours ago, harlands plater said:

For years it was "youse ur pure bigots, yeez don't sign Kaffleeks".

Then when things changed, any Catholic who played for us was abused with " how could ye play for them, they're bigots". 

Then it was

You've never had a Catholic captain

You've never had an Irish player

You've never had a Catholic player from the republic 

Then they started on the songs

Now we're racists and they want our titles

We should have never pandered to then to begin with and should damn well stop it now. See where it's got us. They're our enemy and always will be, fuck what they say or think 

14 hours ago, Kaydubya11 said:

Good to read Neil Mcann in the paper today commenting on the vile abuse he's received from bhigoted mhanky scum throughout his career.  Not enough made of the way their disgusting support behaves . 

He had to put his kids into private schools because they were getting so much grief on the back of him signing for Rangers. He stayed near a cousin of mine at the time and was a real gentleman and all round nice guy. I wish him well at Dundee maybe one day he'll be a coach at Ibrox.

5 hours ago, With Heart and Hand said:

Then it was

You've never had a Catholic captain

You've never had an Irish player

You've never had a Catholic player from the republic 

Then they started on the songs

Now we're racists and they want our titles

We should have never pandered to then to begin with and should damn well stop it now. See where it's got us. They're our enemy and always will be, fuck what they say or think 

Absolutely