Sign in to follow this  
Smile

Hearts give Rangers 14 thousand tickets

1 hour ago, jintybear said:

Did airdrie get fined £250k, prize money withheld and transfer fees stolen? No TV money even though the TV deal would have been harmed if the SPFL refused to let our games be shown. 

I'm not being funny but did Airdrie supply thousands of pounds a year to teams by taking arguably one of the biggest awat supports in Scotland?

Don't get wrong I too felt that we should have went down and worked our way back up but it is the way we have been treated that makes me mad. No thanks for the money we generated to lower leagues. We've had nothing but contempt since returning and the fans of th other clubs, and perhaps the boards of the clubs themselves, seem to think we've not been punished at all! 

I don't know the entire story regarding Airdrie but the club formed out of Clydebank i'd imagine had no sanctions(If wrong i stand corrected) simply because it was a new club. Another reason i laugh at the new club drivel talk about wanting your cake and eat it. We're a new club but had to pay off another clubs football debt AND take a 250k fine AND suffer a transfer embargo. Some punishment for a new club. 

1 hour ago, Bristoe1872 said:

I don't know the entire story regarding Airdrie but the club formed out of Clydebank i'd imagine had no sanctions(If wrong i stand corrected) simply because it was a new club. Another reason i laugh at the new club drivel talk about wanting your cake and eat it. We're a new club but had to pay off another clubs football debt AND take a 250k fine AND suffer a transfer embargo. Some punishment for a new club. 

Some of the complete and utter nonsense that's been fabricated regarding our historic club has bordered on maniacal lunacy.

34 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Twenty eight fucking pound :megaanguish:

Same price as tynecastle iirc

Every away game is £20+, some not far off that so would say it's about right in terms of what others are charging

Should we be accepting this amount of tickets considering it's just to pay for there stadium 

1 minute ago, cameron1873 said:

Should we be accepting this amount of tickets considering it's just to pay for there stadium 

Yes.

Just now, cameron1873 said:

Nah we should be telling the fans who have signed up for the CCCS and RSCs who will put in for allocations to bolt.

I’m glad the prices are confirmed and we never need to hear this £40+ argument again 

4 hours ago, Wearethepeople72 said:

Where's ma email?

Out now.

Does anyone know how many people are on CCCS for away games? 

8 minutes ago, jintybear said:

Does anyone know how many people are on CCCS for away games? 

I don't now exact number but its around 9.5k

Busses are getting what they want as well, first time in a few years you will see spares for Hearts away. 

On 29/09/2017 at 10:37, Rfc52 said:

You're with me that whole day.....

:lol:  

Give him £20 and I'll give you it next time I see you.  He's avoiding me like the plague. :( 

3 hours ago, Gustav said:

Nah we should be telling the fans who have signed up for the CCCS and RSCs who will put in for allocations to bolt.

I agree

Just now, cameron1873 said:

I agree

Do you attend away games?

2 hours ago, RFC RYAN said:

Busses are getting what they want as well, first time in a few years you will see spares for Hearts away. 

And the last. 

It's a good stadium, been there for Scotland rugby games, great atmosphere, the thought of 14,000 bears being there is fantastic.

On 09/10/2017 at 13:54, cameron1873 said:

Exactly, need to get the cash from somewhere and where better the bank of "the Blue Pound"

And they all said they don't need The Rangers.  Fucking clowns .  lol

Let's face it -- and it must hurt them -- we are Scottish Football.  :tu: watp and GSTQ