Millers Agent

Lloyd

23 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Millers agent has fucked it Pedro says in his RTV interview today that he is fit to start training again. Maybe that means not with the first team but in general but who knows.

Millers agent hasn't fucked it. He won't have done anything today without Miller's approval or say so. Do you think it's a coincidence that his agent decided to post this on the day that the manager says he's fit to resume training? 

11 hours ago, PRW. said:

I’d say that post will help get Kenny what he wants, out of Rangers. 

Semi final week and his agent decides to have a go at the club 2 weeks after it happened. His motive is to get Miller a move in January.

Who the fuck would actually take him?! 

1 hour ago, DBBTB said:

Millers agent hasn't fucked it. He won't have done anything today without Miller's approval or say so. Do you think it's a coincidence that his agent decided to post this on the day that the manager says he's fit to resume training? 

Interesting enough his agent has had a meeting with our DOF to try and resolve this according to the sun.. Also says sun sport understands KM trained all week and was fit to face st Johnstone . I wonder who told sun sport both things:whistle:

10 hours ago, Gustav said:

What is your definition of a supporter?

Not really sure - but it certainly excludes those so quick to condemn our players based on innuendo and rumour - the haters who's loyalty is so shallow they turn on good servants of ours based on Internet speculation. Using Kenny As an example , it is one thing to want him out of the team based on form, but quite another to gloat on his exclusion based on some speculation he may have talked to the press.

There have been plenty of examples of players being injured and folks coming on here and saying - good as he shouldn't be playing anyway - no 'supporter' wants to see any player injured and then says good as he should not be playing. 

12 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Not really sure - but it certainly excludes those so quick to condemn our players based on innuendo and rumour - the haters who's loyalty is so shallow they turn on good servants of ours based on Internet speculation. Using Kenny As an example , it is one thing to want him out of the team based on form, but quite another to gloat on his exclusion based on some speculation he may have talked to the press.

There have been plenty of examples of players being injured and folks coming on here and saying - good as he shouldn't be playing anyway - no 'supporter' wants to see any player injured and then says good as he should not be playing. 

Unless it’s Ricky Foster - used to take great delight in him being injured 

1 minute ago, graeme_4 said:

You realise the majority are backing the manager here? Or does that not count as supporting?

Manager is bigger than any player, especially when that player is 38, offers nothing on the park and is a distributive influence. And played for celtic, and thumped their badge, and pied a new contract to chase the cash in turkey, and threw Jack under the bus (when his red was actually recinded) and has a habit of being a bit cosey with IRA supporting Hibs players and manager. 

Rangers fans are a demanding and extreme in their opinions generally, the will / need to win is what sets us apart from the ‘diddy’ clubs. There’s little room for sentiment.

Para one- I'm all for backing managers - he has every right to treat any player, including Miller, in the way he thinks is best for the squad - it is these decisions he is paid to make and he is judged on the results those decisions lead to.

However what I think is low is when supporters(?) take to using rumours to degenerate either a player or manager because they want change ( whether that is a player dropped or manager sacked) 

para 2 - Kenny thumped  the badge for them. - so folk use that some sort of excuse for having a dig at him now, whilst forgetting all his goals for us, especially against them. That to me smacks more of having an agenda than being a supporter. 

Para 3.no room for sentiment. Great clubs are built on sentiment - one of our 'mottos' is ( used to be) loyalty. Folk now trying to redefine that as if players, managers are nothing to do with the club.

I repeat it is one thing to debate ( say) the merits of Miller playing or Pedro managing but to use rumour, sun headlines, or something you read in a blog; representing them as fact and justification for knifing players or managers in the back is not what I would call 'supporting'. 

44 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Para one- I'm all for backing managers - he has every right to treat any player, including Miller, in the way he thinks is best for the squad - it is these decisions he is paid to make and he is judged on the results those decisions lead to.

However what I think is low is when supporters(?) take to using rumours to degenerate either a player or manager because they want change ( whether that is a player dropped or manager sacked) 

para 2 - Kenny thumped  the badge for them. - so folk use that some sort of excuse for having a dig at him now, whilst forgetting all his goals for us, especially against them. That to me smacks more of having an agenda than being a supporter. 

Para 3.no room for sentiment. Great clubs are built on sentiment - one of our 'mottos' is ( used to be) loyalty. Folk now trying to redefine that as if players, managers are nothing to do with the club.

I repeat it is one thing to debate ( say) the merits of Miller playing or Pedro managing but to use rumour, sun headlines, or something you read in a blog; representing them as fact and justification for knifing players or managers in the back is not what I would call 'supporting'. 

When have you criticised a player for being rank or a manager for being shite? In all my years on here I can't recall a single such post.

So whilst you say this is legitimate debate, or earlier in Miller's case it's one thing to want him out based on form, the reality is you never contribute in support of such arguments.

Quite the opposite, in the Ally days you stipulated that you wouldn't give an inch in criticism of him as that would lead to more and more.

So typically you then resort to nonsense (pitchforks), default defence as though blind loyalty is better than acknowledging and demanding rectification of the failings of a player/manager, or disappear only to return many weeks later resuming the nonsense / loyalty approaches.

Whilst I do actually see that you want the best for the Club, this can't come only from backing those in the jersey, hot seat or board. Change is needed where their best us simply not good enough.

And when folk are so angered by players performances then of course stupid remarks come into it like wishing they were out (yes injured mentioned by some). But very few if any have I ever interpreted as our support genuinely wishing an injury on a player.

Anyone who accepts the status quo, accepts mediocrity and DOESN'T demand the best to get us back to the top isn't a genuine supporter imo. Equal to an armchair one who watches us on soortscene and reads about us in the record.

46 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

You realise the majority are backing the manager here? Or does that not count as supporting?

Manager is bigger than any player, especially when that player is 38, offers nothing on the park and is a distributive influence. And played for celtic, and thumped their badge, and pied a new contract to chase the cash in turkey, and threw Jack under the bus (when his red was actually recinded) and has a habit of being a bit cosey with IRA supporting Hibs players and manager. 

Rangers fans are a demanding and extreme in their opinions generally, the will / need to win is what sets us apart from the ‘diddy’ clubs. There’s little room for sentiment.

Good post