Miller

cushynumber

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We should be looking to the future. Miller in the starting 11 is not the future. Late stage sub for rest of the season and no more.

I want to see Hererra and Morelos start. IMO we haven't seen enough of the big H to know what he can offer. He might work out with Morelos as a long-term partner.

I think Hardie should be in the squad ahead of Miller. Out with the old in with the new. Kenny has been a good servant but this season he's been nothing short of pish. Whatever grievances Pedro and Kenny had it didn't make a difference because Miller should have been nowhere near the first team anyway 

3 hours ago, DMax399 said:

I'd be very unhappy.

Regardless if he is a snake or not (who really knows), his form has been honking, so does not deserve a slot in the team.  End of.

Heard from decent source that Waghorn was the leak, although not sure where he was getting his info from.

3 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Did you not watch him at the start of the season. 

Did you watch the games we played and won well without him. 

I did watch him and the entire team, he was pretty poor as were others yet he was singled out as the root cause to our poor performances. After the Hamilton and St Johnstone games I began to think that maybe they had a point but the last 2 games was evidence that the team's failings weren't down to Miller. 

5 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

What is this fucking clean slate shit about? :lol:

Hes past it, he should be benched and used as nothing more than maybe an impact sub. Windass should be told to get to fuck and all the ones out on loan should be told the same.

They are fucking shit. They don't get clean slates. Are we going to give Ally and Warburton clean slates too and consider them for management?

This 100%.

Miller has been utter shit for at least the duration of this season. Why the fuck should he get back in the team or even on the bench.

1 minute ago, The Beast said:

This 100%.

Miller has been utter shit for at least the duration of this season. Why the fuck should he get back in the team or even on the bench.

Exactly. He gets there on merit and not for being shite and an antagonist. The board will have him manager next.

I imagine he will be restored to the starting line up, and probably captain for the day.     I'm guessing that Murty (along with whoever is assisting Murty as per his last spell as interim) will be placing a high value on Miller's experience to handle games like this. besides which there are a lot of players out for this game and that pushes him up the selection ladder.     

Seems to me that these days his advancing years act as a brake on the speed of play and it slows the game down when we'd possibly be better served by players who can shift the ball at pace and react more swiftly than Miller now seems to do.    That said I would not be in the least bit surprised if he starts against Hearts.

7 hours ago, cushynumber said:

How happy would you be to see Miller back in the starting line up, given the manager obviously felt he was disruptive - and that disruption contributed to him failing and getting the sack?

It might not be popular here but is it to late to ask Pedro back, that's how happy I am to see him in the team.

When making decisions at Rangers just now, I think you have to look at it in stages.

The very first stage is the very short-term, ie. how to go about the transition between managers and try to get the team winning football matches. In this, Miller may play a part. Beyond that would appear to be unknown and depend on what the new management team think.

10 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

Board policy. He is the future don't you know?!

10 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

Exactly. He gets there on merit and not for being shite and an antagonist. The board will have him manager next.

Give over with that shite.

17 hours ago, cushynumber said:

How happy would you be to see Miller back in the starting line up, given the manager obviously felt he was disruptive - and that disruption contributed to him failing and getting the sack?

It was the manager that was disruptive. 

Kenny Miller should never have been left out of the squad.