Jason Cummings

KeyserSoze

5 hours ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Until he does score goals in the top flight then of course there's a debate over it :lol:

Top flight or top flight opposition it doesn’t matter he has scored against the big teams including us on a regular occurrence.

do you think he won’t score goals in spfl for us?

35 minutes ago, Laudrup1690 said:

Top flight or top flight opposition it doesn’t matter he has scored against the big teams including us on a regular occurrence.

do you think he won’t score goals in spfl for us?

He's got about 6 goals against top flight opposition.

I don't know if he'll score regularly for us in the league, I hope he does. I don't understand the hype over him yet though as he's still unproven at this level and a hat trick against Falkirk doesn't change that but suddenly there's a clamour for him to start against the taigs. Not for me.

51 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

We shall see @TheCutch and liase with him over our new and improved songsheet

Scenes when we go 3 up and I climb on that wee blue railing and start roaring wooop wooop at the filth 

Jason Cummings he's got a tattoo on his hand!! 

We might be able to to buy him in the summer for around 600 grand!! 

He likes to score goals with his left foot alot!!

Hes definitely one of the two best strikers we've got!!

Jason, Jason, Jason, Jason and the Argonaut...... 

S

6 minutes ago, KBOO72 said:

S

holly fuck :duh:

49 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

I don't know if he'll score regularly for us in the league, I hope he does. I don't understand the hype over him yet though as he's still unproven at this level and a hat trick against Falkirk doesn't change that but suddenly there's a clamour for him to start against the taigs. Not for me.

I wouldn’t start him against the taigs either tbh he’s a very dangerous sub to bring on just hope Morelos brings his A game come Sunday.

He has scored against some big teams and in my opinion if we do sign him permanently he will score at least 20 goals for us each season(if he starts)

anyways think we will both be happy if the wee man scores the winner on Sunday 

32 minutes ago, KBOO72 said:

S

If we could do a uk top 40 style for worst song idea ever been posted on RM that would definitely make it too number 1. Just, wow..

3 hours ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Alex Scott got his first hat trick against Falkirk. He did pretty well after that!

15 hours ago, King Jela said:

If we could do a uk top 40 style for worst song idea ever been posted on RM that would definitely make it too number 1. Just, wow..

Really? I can't say Im not a little dissapointed, I was expecting far more positive feedback. I mean, it rhymes, its informative and its factually correct. What's not to like? 

When will he come on and change the shape of a game? Or even look like it?

He’s scored two league goals since leaving Hibs - one for Nottingham Forest and one for us. 

He’s not the answer. Morelos needs someone to push him hard to make him play better at each turn - to worry him.  

It’s not Cummings as he is better suited to a 4-4-2 and Morelos isn’t 

its never going to be the answer 

39 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

When will he come on and change the shape of a game? Or even look like it?

He’s scored two league goals since leaving Hibs - one for Nottingham Forest and one for us. 

He’s not the answer. Morelos needs someone to push him hard to make him play better at each turn - to worry him.  

It’s not Cummings as he is better suited to a 4-4-2 and Morelos isn’t 

its never going to be the answer 

One for us? He’s got 5

We would be absolutely fucking mental to turn down Cummings, his competition is Miller and Herrera, I wouldn’t even count Dodoo

2 minutes ago, TheGovanIniesta said:

One for us? He’s got 5

We would be absolutely fucking mental to turn down Cummings, his competition is Miller and Herrera, I wouldn’t even count Dodoo

One league goal 

he’s not even an impact sub.

He’s not the answer as a foil for Morelos 

14 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

One league goal 

He’s barely played ffs, anytime he has he’s impressed unless it’s Murty bringing him on for ten minutes to run about aimlessly while we pass it about the back or to the nearest opposition player.

Hes not an impact sub because he’s the type to need to start imo or at least come on with 30 to play.

Would be madness to turn down signing him, we need another striker in minimum, so he doesn’t even have to be Morelos direct replacement in the team

19 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

One league goal 

Fuck Morelos. Cummings is no cunt's foil. He is is own man and a far better player than Morelos will ever be and let's not start on that other fucking nipple Windass. 

5 minutes ago, TheGovanIniesta said:

He’s barely played ffs, anytime he has he’s impressed unless it’s Murty bringing him on for ten minutes to run about aimlessly while we pass it about the back or to the nearest opposition player.

Hes not an impact sub because he’s the type to need to start imo or at least come on with 30 to play.

Would be madness to turn down signing him, we need another striker in minimum, so he doesn’t even have to be Morelos direct replacement in the team

We do need another striker because Morelos nor Windass are it. A pair of spineless chancers who obviously nuzzle Murty's ring piece.

Back up for Cummings needed and those two can get to fuck.

4 minutes ago, TheGovanIniesta said:

It might not be a case of us turning him down.  Although a fee has been agreed to make the deal permanent in the summer Cummings has the power to reject it.  The reason Cummings left Nottingham Forest was to get first-team football and the lad is hungry to feature in the big games like today.  If we only play him against lower league teams or use him as a sub he might decide to go elsewhere in search for regular game time.  We play a one striker formation and Morelos is heavily favoured so what is the lad to do? 

1 minute ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

It might not be a case of us turning him down.  Although a fee has been agreed to make the deal permanent in the summer Cummings has the power to reject it.  The reason Cummings left Nottingham Forest was to get first-team football and the lad is hungry to feature in the big games like today.  If we only play him against lower league teams or use him as a sub he might decide to go elsewhere in search for regular game time.  We play a one striker formation and Morelos is heavily favoured so what is the lad to do? 

Wouldn’t blame him for leaving at all, it’s a big ask for him to drop England after that short emount of time nevermind to come here and sit on the bench anyway.

Pointless playing Morelos as our top striker if he’s leaving anyway, wasting time that could be spent integrating Cummings