Pressure from taigs

Escobar

16 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Putting my head above the parapet here but not a fan of the revelling in "big jock knew" etc.

If it had turned out that one or several of our coaches had abused boys at our club, which it very easily could have as these cunts were seemingly everywhere, I'd hope the thirst for justice etc. would be as voracious.

So you think we would cover it up?

Think you're on the wrong forum here sonny. Try Kerryfail or FF, both as pointless.

22 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

I sometimes think a section of our support hope we have a child abuse scandal, just so they can say look look we have peado’s as well but we will tell you all about it. 

You are normally pretty spot o but in this instance, don’t talk shit.

35 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Putting my head above the parapet here but not a fan of the revelling in "big jock knew" etc.

If it had turned out that one or several of our coaches had abused boys at our club, which it very easily could have as these cunts were seemingly everywhere, I'd hope the thirst for justice etc. would be as voracious.

That is quite a quote mate. No idea where it could have come from in your mind. Does the Neely situation not satisfy your complex thought process about our thoughts on the matter.

13 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Btw the more often celtic paedophiles appears (along with abuse, cover-up etc) in the Google search box the more it is going to appear on world searches of similar stuff.  One way to fight back.

Sorry to quote my own post but if each bear google searches celtic paedophiles 100 times a day the world will soon realise what they are (you don't need to review the results, just close tab/browser and do it again and again)

4 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

It seems to me that it's about point scoring for many, but for what it's worth I agree with most of the rest of what you and RSL_wul have written.

I gave you the benefit of the doubt, but you really need to fuck off and get a life.

19 minutes ago, Domthenbud said:

You are normally pretty spot o but in this instance, don’t talk shit.

Why else would we have folk continually questioning if we would be all above board if we had found a peado ring within the club. 

Of course those folk posting such like could just be raging taigs. 

2 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

I gave you the benefit of the doubt, but you really need to fuck off and get a life.

Just a touch of irony there surely from a guy suggesting we all google celtic paedophiles 100 times a day!

I agree with the gist of what you're saying about any cover up being exposed. I agree that the scum seem to consistently win the pr game. I don't think our club do enough to defend us in the media. My opinion is that I'm not sure many bears would be as vocal about the cover up if the club wasn't the scum and I'm ok with that being an unpopular opinion.

Just now, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Just a touch of irony there surely from a guy suggesting we all google celtic paedophiles 100 times a day!

I agree with the gist of what you're saying about any cover up being exposed. I agree that the scum seem to consistently win the pr game. I don't think our club do enough to defend us in the media. My opinion is that I'm not sure many bears would be as vocal about the cover up if the club wasn't the scum and I'm ok with that being an unpopular opinion.

you are questioning if our support would care as much about crimes against children   if it was within the club?  

16 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Don't deflect to this being some PR game. This is a Bears site for Bears. You just don't seem to be a Bear.

The thing is you give it if that was the case then it would be different. The thing is there is no if. Dwell on that. Dwell on the facts. The cover up IS celtic. Why try to water it down and try to say but if it was different - it isn't (and NEVER will be) different, end of ffs!

1 hour ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Asked you this before and can't remember if you answered but are you originally from Yorkshire or are you from up here and moved down there later in life?

30 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Don't deflect to this being some PR game. This is a Bears site for Bears. You just don't seem to be a Bear.

The thing is you give it if that was the case then it would be different. The thing is there is no if. Dwell on that. Dwell on the facts. The cover up IS celtic. Why try to water it down and try to say but if it was different - it isn't (and NEVER will be) different, end of ffs!

Being a bear doesn't mean we all have to have the same opinion on everything.

I fully support celtic being exposed for the cover up which I think is the most important thing and is where I'm going to end posting in this thread.

4 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Being a bear doesn't mean we all have to have the same opinion on everything.

I fully support celtic being exposed for the cover up which I think is the most important thing and is where I'm going to end posting in this thread.

Mate, you need watching. That's the second thread tonight you've hijacked with strange opinions. The other trying to stress Kevin Thomson is a Hibs man - and now this fuckin car crash. 

20 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Mate, you need watching. That's the second thread tonight you've hijacked with strange opinions. The other trying to stress Kevin Thomson is a Hibs man - and now this fuckin car crash. 

Kevin Thomson is a Hibs man. He couldn't have gone further out of his way to stress that when he went back to them. Now it's suits him to be Mr Rangers so he's trying to ingratiate himself with us. 

Thomson plays the game.