Collymore the pisshead on the attack

12 minutes ago, Inigo said:

If it's not open and unrestricted, then it IS a sectarian policy, just not to the absolute extent that some like to suggest.

The story goes that Rangers never signed a Catholic until Mo Johnstone signed, which is a complete and utter lie. 

We never had any players making a big song and dance about it until the 80's when they started this whole Rangers anti Catholic pish, that's the difference. 

15 minutes ago, folkestoneger said:

Collymore does not deserve the publicity of this thread

Spot on mate, cunts like him and Sutton probably look in here to see everyone getting wound up and have a laugh, I've more interest in my last shite, than these fucking rodents. 

With clowns like the woman beater i'd normally say ignore, but in this instance imo this latest diatribe is a step way to far and is probably libellous. I feel the club in this case should take action against this violent and deranged individual.

Poor Stan and his Borderline Personality Disorder are about to make a utter cunt of himself again. This will be the first of many outlandish rants and they will get more strange and detached from the truth, until he comes a major cropper again  as is the pattern for people with this disorder. You only have to look at his past to see a pattern in his implosions and we appear to be at the start of another cycle. Thank fuck he does not support us. Anyway it may be entertaining for some but Stan appears to be on the road of another car crash in his life. I reckon he will top himself one day.

1 hour ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

The story goes that Rangers never signed a Catholic until Mo Johnstone signed, which is a complete and utter lie. 

We never had any players making a big song and dance about it until the 80's when they started this whole Rangers anti Catholic pish, that's the difference. 

We had a general policy of avoiding Catholic players, with a relatively small number of exceptions that were advised to keep it under wraps. There's no point in pretending we freely and openly signed them. We didn't.

Just now, Inigo said:

We had a general policy of avoiding Catholic players, with a relatively small number of exceptions that were advised to keep it under wraps. There's no point in pretending we freely and openly signed them. We didn't.

Were Catholic players signed before Mo Johnstone yes or no? 

Just now, BridgeIsBlue said:

Were Catholic players signed before Mo Johnstone yes or no? 

Irrelevant. Doesn't mean we didn't have a sectarian signing policy. I never argued we didn't. I argued we had a sectarian policy, which we did. And I've pointed out the difference.