Jason Cummings

islandblue

Nowhere near good enough. 

I hope he's enjoyed his holiday with Scott Allen and the few months, the only few months, he'll ever have playing for a big club. Not good enough for us, not good enough for Forest, not good enough to play up front by himself...just generally not good enough. 

10 minutes ago, ben51 said:

It does seem daft not to sign him, even if he's third choice. For £600k we know he can score in our League and Cup games, so why not?

To be exact, we know he can score against Hearts, Ross C, Falkirk and Ayr.

I think he’s a better player than Murtys piss poor tactics allowed him to show

Since I seen him for Hibs in the Championship I thought there was something a little special about him, I’ve no doubt if he was used better he could show that again. 

Everyones talking about big money moves away for Morelos this summer forgetting he was just about as useful as Cummings after January.

I still think there is a player in there crying to get out....600k dosent seem to unrealistic of a price to try and nurture his goalscoring instinct, plenty of players would of looked ordinary playing for that Rangers side....in a new look side I could see him prosper.

I like Cummings and think he's a good player but a penalty box striker is completely useless in a lone striker formation.  Gerrard might intend to play a formation which has a lone CF (I think he will) in which case we'll need to find another Morelos type.  I'm not convinced by that Umar Sadiq guy but watching the footage of him he certainly looks like a CF which makes me think that's the type of player we're after.  Maybe Solanke is the answer but how realistic is him coming here?

Showed what his level is when he scored 3 against Falkirk and had his best game, not good enough for me personally, but as others said for the money would have him as backup, maybe he might do well with a manager not afraid to play 2 up top.

There's a reason why he barely got a look in at Forest, or against a striker who has been playing since last January.

I think a lot of us judge him on goals/ games against us, neglecting the fact we had one of the worst defences in my lifetime.

8 hours ago, ChampionsAgain said:

I’d take him. 

If not, he will be back at Hibs and will score a good few against us...

I'd rather see him go to Kilmarnock.  I think Steve Clarke will really kick that team on next season.  They play with a penalty box striker and as good as Boyd has been he's getting on a bit now.  

Hibs are a really toxic club and most of their players are jumping ship for a reason.  That Lennon's obvious a complete prick.

For me we should only be spending cash right now on guys that walk into our starting 11. 

He barely got near it during one of the worst seasons we’ve ever had. 

Would he get a start for the scum? No. Would he even make their bench? No. Like it or not that should be the benchmark. 

Focus on quality, rather than quantity.