Can’t see a thread on here about this piece of shite.

in an age where it's not politically correct to mock anyone .he feels free to have a pop at somebody with freedom because it's an orangeman 

It's been open season for far too long for the protestant background community .it would be a fitting memorial for this poor soul that this shameful incident be a turning point ,but I won't hold my breath .the scumbag prick will find a way of getting out of it and probably even gain some moral high ground 

1 hour ago, MayboleLoyal_atb said:

The guy is absolute scum. Someone will end up leathering him one day and he will be the big victim. You couldn’t blame that guys family if they went after him.

I’d say on a certain level he’s after that, thought it even before he turned up in the enclosure that night.  

Britney might just get more than he’s hoping for one of these days. He crossing lines.  

Just now, markem said:

I’d say on a certain level he’s after that, thought it even before he turned in the enclosure that night.  

Britney might just get more than he’s hoping for one of these days. He crossing lines.  

Gone way beyond crossing lines to appeasing  filth.

6 hours ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Bastard should be absolutely hounded in the press over this , we all know that's not going to happen though, horrible vile wee pathetic excuse for a human being. 

As a support we never work together and he will get away with it.

Notice there are people close to the fella now directly contacting the little Cretin yet he still doesn’t think an apology would be appropriate. 

A vile little man that thinks he has the high ground when actually he’s a hate filled little weirdo.  

3 hours ago, TEFTONG said:

I don't do Twitter. I do however feel he is actually asking for someone to set about him so he can play the vicTIM and try to be relevant. 

A cowardly bawbag. 

It worked for his haggardly pal who now has a proper job well beyond her qualifications 

43 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

It worked for his haggardly pal who now has a proper job well beyond her qualifications 

before I left Twitter proper journalists were openly mocking Heggarty about her writing skills. They shared a particular column of hers which was supposed to be a satirical piece and were laughing at how bad it was.