Barisic signs

RangersMedia

2 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

right, I'm starting to get excited now. A quality centre-forward and this league is winnable.

too optimistic?

Think it definitely is, little worried about creativity seems like our full backs are the only ones that have it lol.  depends if they can keep that fight they have had and also hold their nerve which seems to have been a problem in recent seasons.

53 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Do we still need another centre half?  I think we do and an attacking playmaker and a goal scorer and that’s us. 

I still have a faint hope that this could be Dorrans. He’s not been used properly since he signed, and has obviously had a nightmare with injuries. Look how much more SG is getting out of Jack already. He might be thinking the same.

6 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

right, I'm starting to get excited now. A quality centre-forward and this league is winnable.

too optimistic?

Aye mate.

It's a strong looking 1st team but it's a long season and there'll be injuries, suspensions, injuries, loss of form, suspensions, injuries and suspensions to contend with. 

Given the way teams lay into us and the way our games are refereed we're still short of the 72 man squad we'll need to truly compete.

1 minute ago, Ger_onimo said:

I still have a faint hope that this could be Dorrans. He’s not been used properly since he signed, and has obviously had a nightmare with injuries. Look how much more SG is getting out of Jack already. He might be thinking the same.

Forgot Dorrans even existed tbh

Not sure how he fits into the pressing game we're going with though