*** Official NK Maribor vs Rangers Match Thread***

RFCRobertson

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We’ve not done enough to give them concern from an attacking sense imo, we’ve had a few half chances that you really need to take in Europe, saying that we’ve limited a decent team away in Europe to next to nothing so not disappointed.

get a goal and it’s over, lose a goal an we will find out how precarious a 2 goal lead can be.

c’mon Rangers just give us a goal! 

1 minute ago, sairheid_bear said:

He's done OK despite being left exposed at times

Aye I feel it's like we're playing without a left-midfielder. Don't know if it's tactical or no but we're lop-sided tonight. Candeias is staying wide right but Murphy is more in the middle than the left. Every time Halliday gets the ball there's nobody directly in front of him to pass to.

This isn't a game to judge a lone striker on at all. The lad has a job and at the moment it is simply to try hold the ball up. Our midfield aren't supporting him in an attacking sense so how people can say sell him on the back of doing a thankless task is beyond me.

8 minutes ago, WATPWATP said:

maybe let Morelos go after all, pretty pish to be honest,even at school fitba I knew how to stay onside. he gets the basic shit so wrong,looking along the line and can't stay onside,and they tries a 20 yarder when we need to hold onto the ball, fuckin tube 

Too many bangers allowed on here

2 minutes ago, IpswichGer said:

This isn't a game to judge a lone striker on at all. The lad has a job and at the moment it is simply to try hold the ball up. Our midfield aren't supporting him in an attacking sense so how people can say sell him on the back of doing a thankless task is beyond me.

Yip. 

Nothing on in front of him so he has a dig from 25 yards, and it's put down as awful decision making by some on here. 

Archived