Ufa Away Leg Kicks Off At 3pm UK Time

6 minutes ago, adam2102 said:

Can’t think why any football fan would want to go watch their team in Russia. The place is dangerous and you’d spend all the time you were there watching your back. Not a nice place.

Totally incorrect and a massive generalisation.  Did you not watch the world cup?

9 minutes ago, rfclondon said:

Totally incorrect and a massive generalisation.  Did you not watch the world cup?

If you think the World Cup with double the number of Kremlin officers at each game is an accurate depiction of Russian football then more fool you.

By that logic, did you watch Euro 2016?

Away from the tit-for-tat debate, if our fans go over there I wish them good luck. I’d love to be proven wrong. 

8 minutes ago, adam2102 said:

If you think the World Cup with double the number of Kremlin officers at each game is an accurate depiction of Russian football then more fool you.

By that logic, did you watch Euro 2016?

Away from the tit-for-tat debate, if our fans go over there I wish them good luck. I’d love to be proven wrong. 

But the Ufa supporters will respect the codex. All is good.

1 hour ago, adam2102 said:

Can’t think why any football fan would want to go watch their team in Russia. The place is dangerous and you’d spend all the time you were there watching your back. Not a nice place.

Russia is a great place to visit albeit I was with Russians and not for football.