Lassana Coulibaly

Amac9

Don't want to be too harsh on the lad as forgot he's only 21. I think he has some great attributes that can be developed but his concentration/composure needs improving as it is leading to wayward passes and gifting the opposition chances to attack. He has had some decent games and I think he has been improving since his injury each game. Let's not forget he looked Stella in his performances before his injury so we all know he has got it in him. Probably not a starter at the moment but will come back into form some point in the season which could be handy as Jack will be suspended at some point you can bet.

I'm not sure why you guys don't believe me. I have nothing to hide. I'm giving information on your player you should appreciate that. I will watch tomorrow game if he plays and see if he is that bad. I was just giving you my honest opinion. He had a good game in he Europa league and a majority of sport news websites gave him a pretty good rating (I don't usually trust those websites) I watched the game and I think the Rangers were the better team, Coulibaly was present had few good runs and won few balls. I don't recall him losing many balls, obviously he played high on the field so on some occasions  he had to try things and lost possession, he won a lot of free kicks for the team....He had a good game, I'm sorry but you guys had to admit that.

14 hours ago, ibra113 said:

I'm not sure why you guys don't believe me. I have nothing to hide. I'm giving information on your player you should appreciate that. I will watch tomorrow game if he plays and see if he is that bad. I was just giving you my honest opinion. He had a good game in he Europa league and a majority of sport news websites gave him a pretty good rating (I don't usually trust those websites) I watched the game and I think the Rangers were the better team, Coulibaly was present had few good runs and won few balls. I don't recall him losing many balls, obviously he played high on the field so on some occasions  he had to try things and lost possession, he won a lot of free kicks for the team....He had a good game, I'm sorry but you guys had to admit that.

Post a photo of yourself with a bit of paper saying Coulibally loses confidence after one bad game and everyone will believe you. 

14 hours ago, ibra113 said:

Crackpot.

1 hour ago, Smile said:

Started off great a bit like when we had hyndman  but without the rideable mum.

I liked Hyndman.  I xpected him to do really well at Hibs with the attacking football they play.  It doesn't seem to have happened for him.  His loan expires in January and it might be back down to Bournemouth for him.  

1 hour ago, TMB said:

I liked Hyndman.  I xpected him to do really well at Hibs with the attacking football they play.  It doesn't seem to have happened for him.  His loan expires in January and it might be back down to Bournemouth for him.  

Hasn't he been injured for a big chunk of that time? 

He played well against the filth the other day. Hopefully back to anonymous & shite tonight.

1 hour ago, TMB said:

yes, looked a really good player but seemed to go downhill rapidly.

There's  something against Coulibaly in this forum. I watched the game and he was pretty good. Had few good runs and didn't lose  as many balls as you are claiming (sometimes he needs to clear the ball right!!!). The team lacks offensive players to finish actions. Except Morelos nobody is capable of scoring that's not Coulibaly's fault. He is  playing well for a box to box. He get few free kicks, has a good   physical presence, does few rushes a  games...he could have score on a header....Maybe we are not watching the same games or maybe you guys have some other issues with him but your comments are totally deferent from what is shown on the soccer field.

1 minute ago, ibra113 said:

There's  something against Coulibaly in this forum. I watched the game and he was pretty good. Had few good runs and didn't lose  as many balls as you are claiming (sometimes he needs to clear the ball right!!!). The team lacks offensive players to finish actions. Except Morelos nobody is capable of scoring that's not Coulibaly's fault. He is  playing well for a box to box. He get few free kicks, has a good   physical presence, does few rushes a  games...he could have score on a header....Maybe we are not watching the same games or maybe you guys have some other issues with him but your comments are totally deferent from what is shown on the soccer field.

Like what?

5 minutes ago, ibra113 said:

He was abysmal. Amount of loose passes, poor balls which slowed play etc was ridiculous.