Mcinnes Tells Rangers Players to Stop Singing

Supersonic

7 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

That's not Rangers class either.

You may have missed this but the old dignified silence route has seen us be treated like pariahs.

Let me ask you this

What do you think would happen to our club, if it was our boys club and staff being put through court, after being covered up?

Penn State would be a mere bagatelle in comparison to the clamour for extinction, that we would face.

Where these cunts control the media, the governing body and the wee joke parliament and GCC. We need to understand that we are fighting for our existence and act accordingly. The Gub's espanyolification is happening.

Whilst we are on the subject, have you any idea when GCC are holding this party for our 100th major honour? It seems to have escaped their notice. They can fund street parties when the filth won the title but when called out promised they would recognise our 100th major trophy..... as usual, with that lot, lies and bias.

30 minutes ago, thehost said:

You may have missed this but the old dignified silence route has seen us be treated like pariahs.

Let me ask you this

What do you think would happen to our club, if it was our boys club and staff being put through court, after being covered up?

Penn State would be a mere bagatelle in comparison to the clamour for extinction, that we would face.

Where these cunts control the media, the governing body and the wee joke parliament and GCC. We need to understand that we are fighting for our existence and act accordingly. The Gub's espanyolification is happening.

Whilst we are on the subject, have you any idea when GCC are holding this party for our 100th major honour? It seems to have escaped their notice. They can fund street parties when the filth won the title but when called out promised they would recognise our 100th major trophy..... as usual, with that lot, lies and bias.

Can I ask you this?

What on earth has any of that got to do with our players singing in the dressing room?

23 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Hahahahahaha Goldson has just confirmed in the press conference  they had pictures of the semi final smash and grab on the walls. 

The absolute definition of tinpot. Our walls littered with trophies and some of the greatest players to play the game. Them? A jammy semi final win against a team with no recognised striker lol. 

Apparently it was photos of their ECWC win they replaced...

:lol:

25 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Hahahahahaha Goldson has just confirmed in the press conference  they had pictures of the semi final smash and grab on the walls. 

The absolute definition of tinpot. Our walls littered with trophies and some of the greatest players to play the game. Them? A jammy semi final win against a team with no recognised striker lol. 

Hilarious 😂😆😂

1 hour ago, plumbGER said:

Can I ask you this?

What on earth has any of that got to do with our players singing in the dressing room?

it was re your pish of dignified silence, not the Rangers way shite ….. illustrating how turning the other cheek and behaving in a superior fashion has delivered us to the precipice of non-entities 

36 minutes ago, thehost said:

it was re your pish of dignified silence, not the Rangers way shite ….. illustrating how turning the other cheek and behaving in a superior fashion has delivered us to the precipice of non-entities 

You mentioned dignified silence ya absolute balloon, not me.

Setting someones beard on fire is definitely not the Rangers way.

40 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

I hope to fuck it was bigotry that was blaring out. 

So do I, but I doubt it.

This is probably why McInnes mumbled and grumbled through his interview after the game, he didn't want to say too much because he knew his club had made an arse of themselves.

On 07/02/2019 at 07:21, Blue Avenger said:

He is now fully taiged up. In fact, fucking worse than one.

What is it with ex Rangers players?? McInnes, broadfoot, Burke, Boyd, Miller..... if they’re not acting like fannies they’re fucking scoring against us. And thanks to jones we’re 6 points behind that mob!! Does my nut!!!