We want Dembele money for Morelos - Robertson

56 minutes ago, Lerry1971 said:

C'mon he's much more to his game than just a penalty box striker. He can drag defenders at will, and strong as an ox. 

Epl defenders don’t get rag dolled like spfl ones do, they take no prisoners.

A few decent performances against absolute shite in our league and suddenly he's one of the best strikers in the UK 🤣

Delusion.

He has a lot of potential but far better strikers than Morelos have flopped like fuck down there. 

8 hours ago, AlCapone said:

If he wants to go you can’t stop him, if we get an offer £12-15 million he will be gone. His agents already working on the move 

That case then surely Robertson has just made a noose for his own neck sell that low after his statement and his position becomes untenable 

5 minutes ago, TheKingObv said:

A few decent performances against absolute shite in our league and suddenly he's one of the best strikers in the UK 🤣

Delusion.

He has a lot of potential but far better strikers than Morelos have flopped like fuck down there. 

That's fair enough but they pay big bucks for potential alone. Solanke  going for £19 million, someone who had scored a grand total of 1 league goal until then surely confirms that.

Anyone else get a friendly pm from the new guy? 😂

Forgot to ask Mr Blue, how did you manage to get a ticket for the Hivs game on Friday you say you're going to? You in a RSC or a ST holder? Can't make the meet unfortunately but have a nice time. 

And I've just checked, as I said it is more than 2 days you've been on here, so that's the 4th inaccuracy / lie.

What age are you "Big man"?

Mask slipping further 👍

20 minutes ago, The Dude said:

No, I don't particularly rate him. But if is he one of these 'take no prisoners, never get rag-dolled' superstars you're talking about then there's a helluva chance for Morelos to do well in England.

You were talking about him, let me leave it with you, no antidote for the callowness of  youth.

1 hour ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Easily worth £20 million given his age and potential, and what some players in the English championship have gone for who have never kicked a ball in Europe or played at the top level.

Ban that cunt who suggested 5.

Will be gutted if he ends up at Leicester though. Not sure I could stomach Rodgers drooling over himself in a year's time about Morelos' now tremendous character and remarkable humanity after saint Brendan has had him under his tutelage.

Rodgers is two faced wouldn't bother me that much. 

If we get 20m from Leicester it would piss the taigs off to no end and give us huge funds to invest in the squad. 

1 hour ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Easily worth £20 million given his age and potential, and what some players in the English championship have gone for who have never kicked a ball in Europe or played at the top level.

Ban that cunt who suggested 5.

Will be gutted if he ends up at Leicester though. Not sure I could stomach Rodgers drooling over himself in a year's time about Morelos' now tremendous character and remarkable humanity after saint Brendan has had him under his tutelage.

Come on they'll go apeshit if Brenda gives Rangers £25,000,000, be complete meltdown 😂

4 hours ago, stuart1994 said:

If Dortmund are seriously interested could see him going there, massive stadium, guaranteed Champions League, think he would suit in well in the Bundesliga and they have a good history of delevoping players. Would give my left ball to keep him right enough. 

If Dortmund do indeed want him, then a sell-on clause is absolutely vital.

I've been saying for a while that £20m is realistic but I think whoever wrote this for ibroxnoise.co.uk might be getting slightly carried away

TUESDAY, 5 MARCH 2019

Scottish record to be smashed as bidding war for Morelos begins....

– serious interest in Alfredo Morelos is now underway following Leicester’s well-documented monitoring of the striker after a bidding war started up today.

German giants Borussia Dortmund joined the queue and following Managing Director Stewart Robertson’s concession that the striker would leave for no less than £20M, the fact serious players are now lining up to try to secure the hitman’s services suggests the £20M may well be broken before long.

Rangers now look like anything above £30M is a serious possibility for their star man, after the Westfalonstadion giants began to circle recently, with a number of other Bundesliga sides equally interested in prising his signature.

It is now certain the Colombian international will get his move this summer, but the question is now just how high is the bidding going to go?

With a number of rich players (don’t forget Fenerbahce as well) wanting to work a deal with him, Rangers hold all the aces and can indulge in a serious auction which could not only see that record-breaking sale for Dembele broken, but completely smashed.

He is on record as saying he wants the EPL, but equally money talks, and if German or Turkish giants want to pay him a colossal wage and Rangers a huge fee, that will work for all parties.

But, Leicester are hardly paupers either.

We shall see how this one develops

He’s still too raw and inexperienced at a high level to command some of the fees mentioned. If a big team came for him, it would be a speculative purchase. He’s done better than I expected this season but he’s scoring against poor players in poorly organised defences. The Scottish game has genuinely never been worse.

He lacks composure and is not a clean striker of the ball but he does have an aggressive, bustling technique that creates chances and unsettles defences.

I hope we do get £20m but I can’t see anyone within the club having realistic expectations of that.

9 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

Regardless where he goes it is vital to have a sell on clause, he has it all in his locker to go to the top, I reckon his big transfer will be the move after this one.

I would love him to stay with us but it is looking increasingly unlikely.

13 minutes ago, Amato said:

I've been saying for a while that £20m is realistic but I think whoever wrote this for ibroxnoise.co.uk might be getting slightly carried away

TUESDAY, 5 MARCH 2019

Scottish record to be smashed as bidding war for Morelos begins....

– serious interest in Alfredo Morelos is now underway following Leicester’s well-documented monitoring of the striker after a bidding war started up today.

German giants Borussia Dortmund joined the queue and following Managing Director Stewart Robertson’s concession that the striker would leave for no less than £20M, the fact serious players are now lining up to try to secure the hitman’s services suggests the £20M may well be broken before long.

Rangers now look like anything above £30M is a serious possibility for their star man, after the Westfalonstadion giants began to circle recently, with a number of other Bundesliga sides equally interested in prising his signature.

It is now certain the Colombian international will get his move this summer, but the question is now just how high is the bidding going to go?

With a number of rich players (don’t forget Fenerbahce as well) wanting to work a deal with him, Rangers hold all the aces and can indulge in a serious auction which could not only see that record-breaking sale for Dembele broken, but completely smashed.

He is on record as saying he wants the EPL, but equally money talks, and if German or Turkish giants want to pay him a colossal wage and Rangers a huge fee, that will work for all parties.

But, Leicester are hardly paupers either.

We shall see how this one develops

30m haha mentalist 

The bidding may start around 12-15m and I could see it going to 20m, which is what we should hold out for, but no way I can see us getting any more than that.

1 hour ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

That case then surely Robertson has just made a noose for his own neck sell that low after his statement and his position becomes untenable 

No he hasn’t, won’t make any difference what he’s said if we get a few bidders 

1 hour ago, johanhentze said:

Fucking too right, they seem to get mad money for all there players got £60 M for that American boy who very much plays second fiddle to Sancho.