Police Investigating Aberdeen Fans Chants

scotty1976

27 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Polis are investigating fuck all. We all know what this is about.

Yes I think this will be a small attempt at showing they treat us the same as the taigs, so they can turn around (probably after Sat :happy:) and say how bad the Rangers fans are, once again, and then remind us what is coming out next week from the SPFL/SFA and we will then see how fair that is going to be.  

4 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

You’d think so bru.  Can’t even walk the busy streets in Glasgow these days.

I am not in Glasgow very much and certainly not in that area, but if is is as bad as it seems with druggies and undesirables then you would think cameras were essential for peoples safety.  

2 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Tbh I'm surprised after the Clarke stuff that not one person on the moral.high ground has been offended by the 

"Hey Ryan Jack I wanna know when you're gonae die"

A wee bit worse than being called a sad orange or fenian bastard :lol:

tbh I don't give a fuck about songs but the moral crusaders do.seem.to.have fallen deaf in the last 48 hours 

Like 66 dying on our stairwells it's not sectarian. Sorry, it's not anti RC. So it doesn't matter.

14 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Tbh I'm surprised after the Clarke stuff that not one person on the moral.high ground has been offended by the 

tbh I don't give a fuck about songs but the moral crusaders do.seem.to.have fallen deaf in the last 48 hours 

Was that at the game on Tuesday night ? I never heard it, but I was trying to not listen to what they were singing. 😟

SG went to kafolick school, but isn't one of them, so I'm led to believe. Who cares if he's one of them, since Mo Jo we've had numerous catholics playing for our team. 

The sheep shaggers hate us more than we hate the Fenians from the east end.

Lots of clubs sing sectarian or racist songs, like the tattie howkers from Kilmarnock, who sing, "....we hate Ayr, black bastards...."

12 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

I thought they were singing I wanna know when your coming back haha

On 14/03/2019 at 19:44, tannerall said:

Don't they know he went to a catholic school  ?

And is a practicing catholic. Their ignorance knows no bounds. When we do such chants there is worldwide outrage though.

PC gone mad. The snp would fine cunts for swearing in the pub if they could.

Just now, Hadron Collider said:

Shinnie will end up with more cards than Alfredo as soon as he plays for us. 

Yes that was the first thing I thought when it was mentioned first, I am not even sure if he is good enough to be honest. The answer is he probably not, but might be a decent squad player.  

On ‎14‎/‎03‎/‎2019 at 20:29, Sparkle said:

My friend was mugged after work on Monday night. Under the railway bridge at Argyle st - threatened with a needle because she wouldn’t hand over her bag.

The police weren’t interested. ‘No cctv, blah blah’. Useless.

Just say for instance they had said "right you ya auld fenian bastard,hand over the bag" you can put money on there would be bus loads of plod on the Street and Mrs Murrels would be sitting in her living room for tea and giving sympathy.

Hope she's ok Sparkle. 

Just now, Bears r us said:

Yes that was the first thing I thought when it was mentioned first, I am not even sure if he is good enough to be honest. The answer is he probably not, but might be a decent squad player.  

Yes i think a squad player as you said. He does have a good engine and could be used to wear some players down. Not  a lot of football talent I agree, but fuck, football talent gets mowed down in our league and gets carded. Will be useful in parts. 

4 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Just say for instance they had said "right you ya auld fenian bastard,hand over the bag" you can put money on there would be bus loads of plod on the Street and Mrs Murrels would be sitting in her living room for tea and giving sympathy.

Hope she's ok Sparkle. 

Fine now thanks.  Makes you wonder how many of these ‘lesser’ crimes go through with no investigation though. 

22 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

And is a practicing catholic. Their ignorance knows no bounds. When we do such chants there is worldwide outrage though.

PC gone mad. The snp would fine cunts for swearing in the pub if they could.

he says he is not a catholic in his autobiography  - went to a catholic school, but says he is not a catholic

3 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Yes i think a squad player as you said. He does have a good engine and could be used to wear some players down. Not  a lot of football talent I agree, but fuck, football talent gets mowed down in our league and gets carded. Will be useful in parts. 

I think getting him for nothing also makes it an OK signing. I have more concern about Jones to be honest, not sure he is as good as our management think, obviously hope I am wrong.