McGregor got out the wrong side of bed this morning

j1mgg

43 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

You won’t see Tavernier doing that will you? That’s the type of stuff we’re missing. Tav can get to fuck as captain. 

You never seen Richard Gough , Davie Weir , big Amorouso , Barry Ferguson carrying on like McGregor either 

2 hours ago, j1mgg said:

Been constantly shouting his head off at players, gets a yellow, has a howler for the goal, and still arguing with the ref going off at half time.

Was erratic today at times but why was he booked? For wanting to get on with the game quickly? Or cause that ref doesn't like goalies running 50 yards to make a point.

54 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

You can't question his passion but his yellow card today was one of the most ridiculous incidents this year. A nothing free kick on the halfway line and he sprints 50 yards to scream at the referee. Bizarre

Completely understandable, not bizarre, overdue.

Watching his teammates daydream while the opposition waste time around them, kick the ball away, feign injury, aided by another referee who can come to Ibrox and feel totally comfortable letting them away with it persistently.

I wish more of them did an impression of caring as much.

21 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Was erratic today at times but why was he booked? For wanting to get on with the game quickly? Or cause that ref doesn't like goalies running 50 yards to make a point.

The latter.

If just one of his ADD-suffering midfield colleagues standing right next to them had made anything like the same fuss about them wasting time, there would have been no booking.

Been kicking out and hitting out at players all season himself, then throws a tantrum against Aberdeen the other night when someone does it to him. 

He's lucky to not have sent off multiple times this season and booked even more than that the way he's screaming at the refs and linesmen etc. 

Absolutely fucked it up today for us. Take the fucking hit. Didn't even try to make himself bigger at all. Slowed down and watched that killie cunt walk past him and pass it into the net. 

1 minute ago, Bears r us said:

Made a mistake for the goal, but I think like most fans is feeling that the outfield players are not trying enough and his frustration is boiling over. I wish some of this team mates were showing the same frustration. 

Think he’s starting to see that some of these players in front of him are not good enough. 

3 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Think he’s starting to see that some of these players in front of him are not good enough. 

Yes I think the same and he is not a happy chap. He well knows what it takes and he can see many are not good enough IMO. 

9 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

And at his age getting his hands on prizes  ( none this season) will be winding him up, I have no doubt he thought we would be right in the mix for the silverware ( as did I)