McAllister attacked

scottyc06

6 hours ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Fucking animal.

Horrible thing to happen, what is worse than the sore face is that he will feel shit for getting hit in front of his wife.

I was out with my ex one night and had parked next to the sports cafe on sauchiehall street.

Got in an argument with 3 guys, was trying to calm it down, and was talking to one of them, one of the others sucker punched me from the side and broke my eye socket before the others joined in.

A few other randoms seen what was happening and jumped in and broke it all up and saved me from getting a real doing.

The eye healed far quicker than memory of getting punched and not even being able to land anything back whilst the Mrs looked on in horror.

Had the exact same happen to me last November in Dublin, except I was landing punches until they took into me with a glass bottle.

All I took from this experience was I am the terminator as they continued kicking me around the head while I was unconscious and here I am alive and well today 

7 hours ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Fucking animal.

Horrible thing to happen, what is worse than the sore face is that he will feel shit for getting hit in front of his wife.

I was out with my ex one night and had parked next to the sports cafe on sauchiehall street.

Got in an argument with 3 guys, was trying to calm it down, and was talking to one of them, one of the others sucker punched me from the side and broke my eye socket before the others joined in.

A few other randoms seen what was happening and jumped in and broke it all up and saved me from getting a real doing.

The eye healed far quicker than memory of getting punched and not even being able to land anything back whilst the Mrs looked on in horror.

That's an honest and admirable post .

Did you ever see their faces again ? 

6 hours ago, ElBufalo20 said:

He’s a legend in Leeds clearly a tarrier scumbag.

More likely some drunk who doesn't even like football, no way would anyone start on him in leeds if they knew who he was. Probably just wrong place, wrong time . Unfortunately you get people who when they take too much drink will attack complete strangers for no reason whatsoever. Happens every town and city centre every weekend.

can't think of any group of pricks more likely to do this than the taigs, he seems like a lovely chap and can't imagine another group of fans having such an agenda to go and fuck one of our own up.

let's hope he heals up quickly, if it was the scum let's hope he makes it very clear in the press who it was - in fact whoever it was let's hope the prick is highlighted 

9 hours ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Fucking animal.

Terrible, people who do this in groups are cowards and they would not want to reason with you. If I see a footballer out and about I never feel the need to assault him even when he's a real wanker.

McAllister comes across as a decent guy as well must be some nutter. 

2 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Had the exact same happen to me last November in Dublin, except I was landing punches until they took into me with a glass bottle.

All I took from this experience was I am the terminator as they continued kicking me around the head while I was unconscious and here I am alive and well today 

A terminator called Williamson, T1 and T2 would be very different movies. 

12 minutes ago, loyalfollower said:

Although there’s lots of leeds/celtic fans here in leeds I doubt it would be one of those. There’s lots of idiots out there that would attack any famous person just for being famous.

Why would you doubt it would be one of them? Surely as much chance of it being one of them than anyone else, it would probably be more likely imo.

56 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Imagine the outrage on here if a beggar member of staff was attacked in England and people were trying to pin it on Rangers fans? does anybody actually know the circumstances surrounding it?

3 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Why would you doubt it would be one of them? Surely as much chance of it being one of them than anyone else, it would probably be more likely imo.

🤣

6 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Because you'd think a Leeds fan wouldn't attack Gary McAllister.