McAllister attacked

scottyc06

It is hard to imagine Gary McAllister doing anything offensive to warrant an attack on him, it must have been some dunt to knock his teeth out, this coward must be caught and brought to justice although a similar beating handed to him prior to that would be karma.

11 minutes ago, pcbear said:

It is hard to imagine Gary McAllister doing anything offensive to warrant an attack on him, it must have been some dunt to knock his teeth out, this coward must be caught and brought to justice although a similar beating handed to him prior to that would be karma.

Knuckle duster packs some power n could knock your teeth out pretty easily. 

Scumbag man 

I remember years ago after a scum game at the pedo dome. Myself and a couple of work mates joined other bears in lauders in sauchihall street for a few pints after the game. And the cowardly bastards attacked the pub there were couples and single women all caught up in it. the pub had windows smashed and bottles and glasses thrown through the air a few of us ended up in hospital for stitches but we gave as good as we got it's not the first time I have had run ins with them and every time they have been sneaky wee cowardly scumbags. I fucking hate the sight of each and everyone of them. In saying that before the pub incident they got kicked up and down Argyll street after the game And at the crazy house where we faced them.  we didn't plan cowardly attacks where there were loads of women and couples who had nothing to do with the game fucking scum bags.

5 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Is it fuck, it's an unbearable dive, as is the biggest chunk of all the Yorkshire towns and cities 

You’ve clearly not been to Leeds in the last 15 years... or you’re stupid. I’m going to go for the latter. It’s a fantastic, wealthy, modern city with great people. Billions spent on modernisation since the 80s.  

6 minutes ago, macdonut said:

You’ve clearly not been to Leeds in the last 15 years... or you’re stupid. I’m going to go for the latter. It’s a fantastic, wealthy, modern city with great people. Billions spent on modernisation since the 80s.  

My son tells me the same.

5 minutes ago, macdonut said:

:lol:

It's an absolute shitehole and some banter saying it has great people in this thread 

18 hours ago, macdonut said:

Gary McAllister is having a rethink.

On 25/03/2019 at 23:27, Bronzy said:

@Leeds_Bear disgrass

Been offline for a few days and come back to this!

@.Williamson. obviously hasn't been to Leeds in years, it's a fantastic city with great pubs. Other than myself and the rogue knuckle dusting americans roaming the streets - the people are class. 

On 25/03/2019 at 06:29, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Nah, not that I know of anyway.

They had that usual neddy smack kid look about them. Indistinguishable from 1000 other faces out in the town on a Saturday night.

Arse bandits like that are always staunch AF when they’re roving in a pack. On their peapod, it’s always a very different story.

8 hours ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Been offline for a few days and come back to this!

@.Williamson. obviously hasn't been to Leeds in years, it's a fantastic city with great pubs. Other than myself and the rogue knuckle dusting americans roaming the streets - the people are class. 

Good for you mate . I will excuse Williamson as he is from NI .:p: