Our Allocation at Rugby Park

eskbankloyal

I was told this over a week ago...it's down to the last taig game and all the trouble that ensued,  Killie are being pressured by the police telling them that it's easier to police with one stand...the fact of the matter is that we are being tarred with the same brush...pretty shite if you ask me.

41 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

You seen at Dundee United away mate that even if the club doesn't take tickets some will still go.

We need to boycott this and show them and Scottish football up for what it is. They'll never in a million years sell that out

You won't get a boycott, those who "go to every away game" will continue to go.

1 hour ago, Cedrick said:

It’s the club that need to make the stand for us mate , the minute Rangers take the tickets emails out money in , they need to say we’re not taking that allocation in order for it to work 

Look what happened when the club took the stance over the taigs, first thing out some of the mouths was what about the our tickets at parkhead. 

The club can’t win until the fans tell them we’ve had enough. 

6 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

I was told this over a week ago...it's down to the last taig game and all the trouble that ensued,  Killie are being pressured by the police telling them that it's easier to police with one stand...the fact of the matter is that we are being tarred with the same brush...pretty shite if you ask me.

Is that the Bobby Sands law?

43 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

It would need to be a club led boycott backed by fans groups and RSCs. If we reject tickets they'll still sell them to Rangers supporters directly, so it would need to be an official boycott to deter folk from buying (though some still would). I'd be all for a boycott.

Surely Kilmarnock should not be able to sell Rangers section directly to public as there would be no contr of who bought them. I thought sale of away tickets had to be controlled through the visiting club otherwise that club cannot be held responsible for any crowd trouble. 

21 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

See if this is even the slightest bit true that the police are involved again then Rangers need to come out and challenge them directly. 

They’re paid to police a sporting event, if there is 700 or 10,000 of us there it is uptae them to provide the correct resources, the way their acting like it’s coming out their pocket and they’re there to do the clubs a favour. 

Would they have told 7,000 people to be in the hydro over an hour before a concert? Or is it just big bad Rangers fans that get that treatment? 

They’re paid to police a sporting event, that’s what they should be doing, they should be nowhere near as heavily involved in kick off times for a start never mind dictating when spectators have to be at the venue or how many spectators should be allowed to attend

Billy Bowie said: “Kilmarnock FC is a family club and we want to make sure Rugby Park is an enjoyable and safe environment for people to enjoy watching football. As promised, we have worked with and listened to feedback from our leading supporters’ groups in a real effort to encourage and inspire the next generation of Killie fans.

“After the game we’re encouraging all Killie fans to stay in the stadium and watch one of the most memorable Killie teams in recent memory complete their traditional lap of honour complete with a few words from our manager Steve Clarke.”

A date for the start of home tickets sales will be announced in due course.

that could be interesting if our boys and girls stay in the ground also.....😂

6 minutes ago, blueballss said:

Billy Bowie said: “Kilmarnock FC is a family club and we want to make sure Rugby Park is an enjoyable and safe environment for people to enjoy watching football. As promised, we have worked with and listened to feedback from our leading supporters’ groups in a real effort to encourage and inspire the next generation of Killie fans.

“After the game we’re encouraging all Killie fans to stay in the stadium and watch one of the most memorable Killie teams in recent memory complete their traditional lap of honour complete with a few words from our manager Steve Clarke.”

A date for the start of home tickets sales will be announced in due course.

that could be interesting if our boys and girls stay in the ground also.....😂

We can sing a song for Stevie.

They are quite entitled to do this and look after their own fans. I am glad we have done it for the celtic games. However I would be astonished if they sell out their ground. If they want to lose money then that's up to them but it's bad for football to stop fans getting into games.

4 minutes ago, onefootwillie said:

They are quite entitled to do this and look after their own fans. I am glad we have done it for the celtic games. However I would be astonished if they sell out their ground. If they want to lose money then that's up to them but it's bad for football to stop fans getting into games.

We've cut the taigs as we have 47000 ST holders. We have around 1100 tickets on sale for a home match. Kilmarnock can't even fill a section in their ground never mind 3 stands. This is a farce and shows this country up for what it is in a footballing sense.

Us cutting the fenians isn't anywhere near the same.

Just now, Rfc52 said:

Any statements from.any the larger RSCs?

Be good to hear from the Sandbank, QSTB, Toryglen etc with regards to this

Don’t know if it’s been posted already but the Bridgeton Loyal have said to knock back tickets on their Facebook. 

A boycott just isn't  gonna happen though is it, first Killie game at Rugby Park next season and there will be 8 thousand Rangers fans there filling to ends, there's no danger we'd stick to it, even for one game, as much as I agree with the principle we just know it'd never happen

Can you imagine if we were going for the league and were due to play the taigs at ibrox under the old allocations after the split having had 7000 twice at the piggery and a couple of weeks prior we turned round and told them we were only giving them the corner. There would be hell to pay. 

Kilmarnock have cut Rangers' ticket allocation for the upcoming Premiership match at Rugby Park as they plan a "celebration of all things Killie" in their anniversary year.

Fans of the Ibrox club are usually given the Chadwick and Moffat stands for matches between the sides and are given around 8,000 tickets.

But with Kilmarnock celebrating their 150th year, and in the hunt for a European place and a record points total, the decision has been taken to half the usual number of tickets for Rangers fans and house them in the Chadwick Stand with the Moffat stand available for home fans.

Let's see how many empty seats remain after the faithful Killie fans take what they need. I'll be having a right good laugh (though I'd imagine many Bears might just be happy to buy these and sit among the home support :lol:)