Grezda

MrMckee

17 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Coulibaly will go on to have a decent career somewhere. People forget he was only 22. I get that he wasn't  good enough in the long run and the gaffer recognized it.

Lafferty to Thailand? He would be a lucky man and stupid to refuse. Last chance saloon to cash in.

Agreed. I think it speaks volumes that he wasn’t punted in January albeit that might not have been an option with the loan deal. Regardless, Gerrard still trusted him in Europe and Coulibaly trained with a smile on his face to the end. No hard feelings on my part. I hope he has a great career and makes his late father proud.

As for Lafferty, a potential move to Thailand is perfect for him. Big pay day and he can be a fucking idiot in peace.

19 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Coulibaly will go on to have a decent career somewhere. People forget he was only 22. I get that he wasn't  good enough in the long run and the gaffer recognized it.

Lafferty to Thailand? He would be a lucky man and stupid to refuse. Last chance saloon to cash in.

Thailand would be a poor move in my opinion.

He’s only 31, he should be looking at a better level than that. If he wants to do the whole last big pay day thing then there’s places better than Thailand.

6 hours ago, Essandoh said:

Agreed. I think it speaks volumes that he wasn’t punted in January albeit that might not have been an option with the loan deal. Regardless, Gerrard still trusted him in Europe and Coulibaly trained with a smile on his face to the end. No hard feelings on my part. I hope he has a great career and makes his late father proud.

As for Lafferty, a potential move to Thailand is perfect for him. Big pay day and he can be a fucking idiot in peace.

Not in Thailand he can’t, the Thai’s dont fuck about.

If they think you’re taking the pish in their country you’ll get sorted out pretty sharpish.

My mates a taxi driver and dropped Grezda off at the HTC last week. Grezda claimed he was off cos he didn’t like the weather 🤣. Also said in regards to Gerrard, he’s gonna be a top manager. Maybe even better than he was a player. Quite a claim, especially from someone been frozen out. 

2 hours ago, Essandoh said:

Been told that before the bounce game against Stirling today he strolled up casually 10 minutes before meeting at Auchenhowie and said he couldn’t play.

Club seem to be struggling to get him out.

It was a youth game today was it not?

Just now, Essandoh said:

Aye I meant that

So why was Grezda even involved then? I understand he has trained / played with the development squad before but team today was full of very very behind the scene players.

If he is in amongst them then he really is a bunnet.

@Sash tap ive made a cunt of the posts I was just finished work :lol: 

Long story short the club is clearly trying to punt Grezda and he seems happy to ride it out for now. Showing up to any level of game as nonchalant as he did today to tell the coaches he had an “injury” before even warming up says it all about his attitude.

21 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

@Sash tap ive made a cunt of the posts I was just finished work :lol: 

Long story short the club is clearly trying to punt Grezda and he seems happy to ride it out for now. Showing up to any level of game as nonchalant as he did today to tell the coaches he had an “injury” before even warming up says it all about his attitude.

I makes me really angry when I hear that. What a useless bastard.