Jack - magnificent today

Sparkle

Can't believe some thought he'd not have a place this year. Thought he was excellent last season too and I think there's still more to come too.

Great performances and I don't doubt for a minute he will boss most games he plays this season.

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was it Jack that took the ball with his chest down near the corner flag in a tight space, and when the Legia player was going to put his foot down for it instead of letting it fall he headed it over him?  Was fucking outstanding tonight as usual.

Just now, GOAT said:

Was it Jack that took the ball with his chest down near the corner flag in a tight space, and when the Legia player was going to put his foot down for it instead of letting it fall he headed it over him?  Was fucking outstanding tonight as usual.

In the box as well mate. Fantastic footballer 

I would go as far as saying Jacks our most improved player under Gerrard. Personally thought he would’ve been our fifth choice centre mid this year behind Kamara, Aribo, Davis, Arfield. 

One of the first names on the teamsheet

4 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Not joking, but he actually strolls around the park now full of confidence and looking 6 inches taller with his shoulders tall and his head held high, bossing it. 

Gotta be the Steve Gerrard effect. 

My auld father in law always says "Walk with a swagger" when he's talking about Rangers players, but also adds that you have to be able to back it up. Well Jack is finally walking with a swagger and backing it up well.

17 minutes ago, GOAT said:

That was him, not the only bit of similarly class play from him tonight 

Some of his little feints and turns to create space are different class, probably our most improved player this season 

1 minute ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Deserves a new deal and to tell Scotland to go n fuck off when they come crawling. 

The way things are at the moment I’m not even sure they will come calling, not sorry at this, no skin off my nose but he has made great improvement and deserves to be winning international caps...

12 minutes ago, Robmc1 said:

The way things are at the moment I’m not even sure they will come calling, not sorry at this, no skin off my nose but he has made great improvement and deserves to be winning international caps...

Not disagreeing with you, but if you look at Scotland’s midfield , he probably should get in.

i think Clarke will choose him, but it looks like he’s now in direct competition with Mctomminey for that defensive role? which is unfortunate, as McGregor, McLean, Fraser  prob will start games if fit in the rest of that midfield (as I see it tbf)

bot bothered if he doesn’t play, but I’m sure as a player, he probably would love to be playing for his country. 

He is fucking dynamite. Raised his level this season and can comfortably be spoken about alongside Morelos & Tav as one of our best players.  Swans about that midfield like he’s 8ft tall. 

Archived