*****The Official Rangers v Legia Warsaw Thread*****

G.E.C.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, hammer time said:

Rangers to win then get thrown out on some made up bullshit fare charge and Legia to get reinstated into the group stages

Sadly how I’m viewing it now. Hard to get motivated for qualification to a competition we’re likely to be punted from by Christmas.

2 hours ago, Captain Hilts said:

Must be nice to have never felt totally scunnered by events off the pitch. 

Although in all likelihood I'll be buzzing by 4 o'clock and be shouting racistarian slurs at the nearest building site.

Cheers mate. That's the response I was hoping for. Just trying to help you realise you are really still excited about going to Ibrox on a European night. 

2 hours ago, hammer time said:

Rangers to win then get thrown out on some made up bullshit fare charge and Legia to get reinstated into the group stages

2 hours ago, Essandoh said:

Sadly how I’m viewing it now. Hard to get motivated for qualification to a competition we’re likely to be punted from by Christmas.

Ffs!! How can one not look forward to tonight - to the next two games? 

Paralysed by fear of something that might not happen - and also by fear that our fans will let us down. I feel sorry for you both. 

9 hours ago, Red Matrix said:

I didn't see anything in them that should have us worried in the slightest.

What about their Polish CB that kept winning headers at set-pieces?  He came close to scoring in the first leg,  They dive all over the place then punt balls in to the box for him to attack.

8 minutes ago, TMB said:

What about their Polish CB that kept winning headers at set-pieces?  He came close to scoring in the first leg,  They five all over the place and punt balls in to the box for him to attack.

we had Flanagan marking him which was bizarre, need to get Katic or someone a bit stronger on him like Alfredo so he can get his body in the way

Fuck all the off-field shite.  Tonight is a huge game, on our fucking territory.   Absolute siege mentality required from all the players, management and fans.  Don't lose your mojo at this crucial time, Bears.  With none of the naughty songbook, let's let this Polish mob, and all of our adversaries, know where the fuck they are, who we are and that we won't be cowed.   

While a score draw scares the shit out of me because of its possibility being so real, I firmly believe if we play with a 'fuck all this shit, we'll show you' attitude, we'll win. 

So let's get Ibrox absolutely rocking, put all this UEFA/FARE pish to one side for a day and as fans, let us not let down our players when they need us most.  LET'S FUCKING DO THIS!

Not feeling tonight one bit just now fucking  joke.

They are doing a good job trying to get to ya now that we are playing better on the park they are trying to use a tactic aff the park to distract us.  Liewells not fucking daft.

Derrys walls for 90 minutes tonight.

NO SURRENDER

10 minutes ago, McKissock said:

Looking to the team to lift the cloud hanging over us. Win this, win Sunday and the mood completely changes. Massive few days coming up - don't care how we do it, just win Rangers!

Yeah, but the team need US.  Especially with the tie being so finely balanced and then even more so in the event that the poles score first/equalise.  It's been a horrific last day and week with all the off-field pish but too many bears are feeling sorry for themselves/ourselves today.  Fuck that.  Everyone needs to bring their A game tonight, fans included.

2 minutes ago, BearInTheToon said:

Yeah, but the team need US.  Especially with the tie being so finely balanced and then even more so in the event that the poles score first/equalise.  It's been a horrific last day and week with all the off-field pish but too many bears are feeling sorry for themselves/ourselves today.  Fuck that.  Everyone needs to bring their A game tonight, fans included.

Can't see the atmosphere being good tonight. There'll be too many people unsure of what they can and can't sing. I've seen people asking if "Build my Gallows" is still okay.

This along with the fact BF1 is closed and everyone now knows there's people in the crowd again filming has fucked it.

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Can't see the atmosphere being good tonight. There'll be too many people unsure of what they can and can't sing. I've seen people asking if "Build my Gallows" is still okay.

This along with the fact BF1 is closed and everyone now knows there's people in the crowd again filming has fucked it.

On what would have had the potential to be one of the best atmospheres at ibrox is now going to be a pure flat as fuck atmosphere now.

Archived