*****The Official Rangers v Legia Warsaw Thread*****

G.E.C.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ojo being a doubt is an issue as his pace would have caused them a lot of issues. Jordan Jones was decent against Midtjylland but he's not as effective as Ojo. 

He has definitely struggled with fitness so far this season and has been absolutely gassed around the 75th minute mark in every game he has played. I hope this isn't a reflection of how the season will be - in the big games we need strong 90 minutes from the players

1 hour ago, B1872 said:

Worried about tomorrow as well! Reckon not having the UB's there will be a massive disadvantage to us - can see everycunt moaning and getting on the players back after the first pass goes astray. Plus Ojo being potentially out and Arfield struggling with form I think it could be a problem for us. Although our squad is big I'm still not convinced the quality is as good as we think especially in the wide areas. 

It isn't. 

I’ll bet them fucking barriers are up and I’ve got to walk round the entire stadium banging into cunts and falling over folks feet

2-0 Gers

shiteing masel from 1-0 onwards until el buffalo 🐃 pops up with the second. Can’t wait to see the wee cunt slide on his knees and make that love 💖 sign right at me. 

1 minute ago, GA1972 said:

Still not received my ticket for the game and was meant to be posted out

Anyone know if there’s a chance it’ll come tomorrow or am I best contacting the ticket office?

it might come tomorrow but wouldn't risk it. get on the phone with the ticket office. 

4 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

Still not received my ticket for the game and was meant to be posted out

Anyone know if there’s a chance it’ll come tomorrow or am I best contacting the ticket office?

There’s a chance it could come tomorrow but you’d be best contacting the ticket office

😆

3 hours ago, fanaticCR said:

It’s the press that ask which players they want to speak to.

Is that not just for post match interviews as they want scorers and mom etc. I think club put forward player for pre match PC. It is often, but not always, an indication that player is in the starting 11. 

3 hours ago, fanaticCR said:

It’s the press that ask which players they want to speak to.

Pre-match, the club sends someone out. Post-match, the media normally ask for specific players. 

That said, there's absolutely nothing to read into which players are put up pre-match 

Archived