Alfie

bluenoz

He absolutely bullied a whole defence tonight. Twisted, turned, forced errors. A great example of how a physical CF can dominate 2/ 3 / 4 players. 

But his touch at times WAS pish, almost as if he concentrated on the big moments but slept at times when it came to simple lay offs.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

He absolutely bullied a whole defence tonight. Twisted, turned, forced errors. A great example of how a physical CF can dominate 2/ 3 / 4 players. 

But his touch at times WAS pish, almost as if he concentrated on the big moments but slept at times when it came to simple lay offs.

Needs to be able to bully Christmas trees before I'll consider him the finished article.

Garner> Morelos

2 hours ago, Lerry1971 said:

And get him on penalties too. Tav has missed too many for my liking of late. Why a striker never takes them is beyond me. Kane anyone? It's a forwards job to put the ball in the poke.

He was denied a stonewall penalty and if given may well have taken it himself after tavs miss earlier. 

9 hours ago, BlueThunder said:

If he could find that wee bit of composure and make the right choices more often he’d go up a level and we’d lose him to one of the really big guns for an absolute bomb....

Having said that, he was wonderful tonight. Long may it continue.

My thoughts as well 

1 minute ago, james_85 said:

Was a brilliant performance but needs to pack in the diving and rolling about as if he's been shot. If he never dived early doors he prob gets another pen

He was fouled three times last night that were absolute stonewallers and the cunt waved play on every time. 

Was just pish officiating nothing to do with Alfie "rolling about like he's been shot"

10 hours ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Bullies defenders a couple of feet taller and broader than him for fun. If only we had someone who could keep up with his play and hit the target when he passes it. He must have been frustrated as fuck seeing either no one in the box or someone hitting his lay-offs off-target. His face when he laid off a great ball only to see Arfield sky it once more summed up my swearing at the telly.

I think Kent will be that player.

Cant wait to see him and Morelos playing off each other in the extra space you get in European games

8 hours ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Gets in the right position, often through his own endeavour. Lacks a finish though, needs to improve on this if he is ever to get a regular international place. I reckon he will be priced at 15m at the very best by the club.

why would we take 15m in january or the summer when we refused to take that at the end of last season? hes not leaving for a penny less than 25m IMO. which is probably why he didnt leave in the summer. He needs to perform to last nights levels in european competition for one of the premiership teams to come in for him in january/the summer.

Was a weird performance for me last night! He ran them fucking silly! Yet his finishing was, by his standards, pish! Could also have slipped Ojo in for a second as well! Yet put the ball in some brilliant positions that weren’t taken! Will make us a fucking fortune! 

Archived