*****Official Hertz v Rangers Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, GaryMc said:

I know Tav is having a stinker but does anyone else think he's lost a good bit a pace this year? He was never rapid but he seems sluggish as fuck this season.

Not sure about him lacking pace but he has certainly in games looked reluctant to take on a defender on the outside.

Hearts have just had their best 45mins of their season so far...we on the other hand have had a few players who have either been anonymous or just plain shite

the positive is the goal, a few home truths from Gerrard at the break will hopefully see us look much better the second half, that’s my hope

Just before we scored you could see 7 of the hearts players were blowing out their arses. 

We need to come out 2nd half at the high pace we play and this will be a 1-4 stroll to another 3 points.

As has been the case in the past we have too many players that go into certain games with the wrong attitude and we get caught out through another individual error.

Don't like to slate our players but that Tav looked like an amateur player in that first half. Play like we did in the last ten minutes and we will win easily.

For me, Kamara is doing all the dirty work that goes unnoticed. Kent for Ojo sooner than later. That young Hickey is going to be a great player but he is rattled today. Get Kent about him.

Just now, theclothmonster said:

What does Gerrard see in Ojo and Aribo, both been brutal so far this season. Really missing Jack driving us forward, sooner he's made captain the better.

Aribo has been no worse than any of the other players today

I agree about Ojo but if you genuinely can't see a player in Aribo then fuck me 

1 minute ago, To Be A Ranger said:

What about the loads of grounds where the tunnel is in the corner of one of the ends 😋

I think I’ve worded it wrong. Basically meant grounds that half a tunnel at the half way line 

If Kent is fit enough for the bench he must be able to do at least 45mins. So much space on the left it’s made for him to come on and change the game. I don’t see the need for Aribo so far back and Davis + Kamara. Surprised not to see king in the bench think a change is needed in the middle of the park as we are not co trolling the tempo enough. 

let’s not kid ourselves on we are definitely in a match here and a good start to the second half is a must. Get the next goal and start controlling the tempo. I bet that we will see a red card second half from someone 

Archived