*****Official Hertz v Rangers Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Not sure about him lacking pace but he has certainly in games looked reluctant to take on a defender on the outside.

Looks a shadow of the the player he's capable of being

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

Don't like to slate our players but that Tav looked like an amateur player in that first half. Play like we did in the last ten minutes and we will win easily.

For me, Kamara is doing all the dirty work that goes unnoticed. Kent for Ojo sooner than later. That young Hickey is going to be a great player but he is rattled today. Get Kent about him.

Right about Kamara. Always the same people say he should be off but I think he's doing well here

Just now, the old guard said:

Ojo can't beat a man, all meaningless step overs, and hasn't put in one decent cross. 

Him and Arfield have offered zero.

And I’m ready to cancel my membership for the Tav fan club if he doesn’t sort himself out. 

Ojo should not be a starter for us in any game he's awful,he looks lost when he gets the ball and anything he tries he can't do,Stewart should be in before him.Tav is a joke and has been most of the season so far.Gerrard has to get tough with a few of them and let them know  nobody walks into the team ( well apart from Alfredo ) 

Kent on for Ojo, Stewart on for Kamara and come out fighting  for 2nd half. They will come out all guns blazing as they did 1st half but will soon tire. We must be ready and willing to defend well, then pour on the pressure.   4-1 Morelos hat trick.

Just now, Blueteeth said:

Honestly Tav was pathetic for that first goal. 

We could be 1-0 up just now

We could also be 2-1 down after the header off the bar. 

Shite first half where virtually no one bar Alfie gets pass marks. Big second half needed. I don't even give a fuck about the performance, just fucking win. 

Just now, ready1873 said:

Geniunly forgot Arfield was playing. 

Him, Kamara and Aribo have basically just left it to Davis to try and move us up the pitch. 

Badly missing Jack, but I expect better from Arfield considering he’s the senior player. I feel these trips to Canada means he’s jaded after every international break

Archived