Sign in to follow this  
bigsasasfloopyhair

***** The Official Porto v Rangers Match Thread *****

Clean sheet in needed,somehow.

I'll be a contentious bassa and play Edmunson,Goldson,Katic and Helander acrss the back,pushing Tav(if played) and Barisic up to make a 4 acrss the middle wi Davis and Jack central and Kent behind Morelos.

mark1963 likes this

9 hours ago, Blumhoilann said:

I'll be a contentious bassa and play Edmunson,Goldson,Katic and Helander acrss the back,pushing Tav(if played) and Barisic up to make a 4 acrss the middle wi Davis and Jack central and Kent behind Morelos.

Is that you McInnes? Love a 6 defender system.....

9 hours ago, Blumhoilann said:

RecentComplexIcefish-small.gif

10 hours ago, Blumhoilann said:

I'd go for a Levein special and put Arfield in the centre of the mid field and put Morelos on the bench. 

Why do folk want to see 3 at the back? We tried it and we were all over the place. Now boys want to try it away to the best team in our Europa group, haha Jesus wept.

1 hour ago, Bluenose-11 said:

Why do folk want to see 3 at the back? We tried it and we were all over the place. Now boys want to try it away to the best team in our Europa group, haha Jesus wept.

It would be madness to try it away to porto. 

But it shouldn't be ruled out for future games down the line. 

Last time I remember we tried 3 at the back was vs Motherwell. Flanagan was one of the 3 cbs that day.

We've got some much better options at the back now. 

54 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Its Saturday onto Sunday the clocks change mate.

hehehehehe

F111D13A-0FC6-4BD2-BCAA-0DEF89083208.jpeg

Can’t see it being a pumping. Wouldn’t shock me to see us leave there with a draw. 

We can compete against anyone we’ll face this season, just aren’t consistent enough against the jabronis in the SPFL. 

Fancy a score draw. 

Vanoli likes this

Getting excited for this now. We play some of our best football in Europe. Players like Kamara, Aribo and even Ojo are more effective on the European stage.

SG: The only two missing are Jordan Jones, and Andy King who has a small muscle problem. The rest are fit and healthy.

That means Jack plays. Good news.

19 hours ago, Blumhoilann said:

Not a time to be fidgeting with things. Leave it alone will you 

Up against very good opposition tomorrow night so our boys will need to be at it. Hope we can take something from the game. Anybody know our away allocation for this, I seem to have missed it? 

14 minutes ago, JackAlex93 said:

Up against very good opposition tomorrow night so our boys will need to be at it. Hope we can take something from the game. Anybody know our away allocation for this, I seem to have missed it? 

Hearing it's either 132 or 157