***** The Official Porto v Rangers Match Thread *****

9 hours ago, Blumhoilann said:

Clean sheet in needed,somehow.

I'll be a contentious bassa and play Edmunson,Goldson,Katic and Helander acrss the back,pushing Tav(if played) and Barisic up to make a 4 acrss the middle wi Davis and Jack central and Kent behind Morelos.

Is that you McInnes? Love a 6 defender system.....

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Blumhoilann said:

I'll be a contentious bassa and play Edmunson,Goldson,Katic and Helander acrss the back,pushing Tav(if played) and Barisic up to make a 4 acrss the middle wi Davis and Jack central and Kent behind Morelos.

RecentComplexIcefish-small.gif

10 hours ago, Blumhoilann said:

I'd go for a Levein special and put Arfield in the centre of the mid field and put Morelos on the bench. 

1 hour ago, Bluenose-11 said:

Why do folk want to see 3 at the back? We tried it and we were all over the place. Now boys want to try it away to the best team in our Europa group, haha Jesus wept.

It would be madness to try it away to porto. 

But it shouldn't be ruled out for future games down the line. 

Last time I remember we tried 3 at the back was vs Motherwell. Flanagan was one of the 3 cbs that day.

We've got some much better options at the back now. 

19 hours ago, Blumhoilann said:

Not a time to be fidgeting with things. Leave it alone will you 

Archived