If we play that well for the rest of the season - we win the league

TopCat

1 hour ago, TopCat said:

As much as today's result hurts , our performance was outstanding imo. and if we play that well in every match until the end of the season - we win the league imho.

Their keeper won them that match today........a once in a career performance - as simple as that.

Never winning the league mate you swap they performances today we’d been on the receiving end of a 4/5v0 defeat , that’s the difference I’m afraid 

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The thing about us is when we get close to the end of the game and are drawing, even if were playing well and dominating I'm usually expecting the other side to sneak one rather than us to take advantage of good play, today was just typical, we play well and they cunts sneak one and change the game, it's always on the back of everyone's minds cause we seem unable to hold onto a draw and keep playing well  frustrating as fuck

1 hour ago, TopCat said:

As much as today's result hurts , our performance was outstanding imo. and if we play that well in every match until the end of the season - we win the league imho.

Their keeper won them that match today........a once in a career performance - as simple as that.

I agree, I don't feel as bad as I thought I would if we lost, and that's due to us being the better team, battering them for most of the game, as opposed to if we had been bullied all over the park.

Alfredo alone had enough chances to win 3 games.

Their keeper had a wonder game.

They had one shot on target all game and scored, and even that was off side.

Yes I know, we lost, if means fuck all because we lost, except it does. We didn't get dominated, we were quite clearly the better team. If we had taken even half our chances, we've have romped it. 

Playing like that and better finishing would see us winning the league. 

The taigs will know they were very, very lucky!

And I don't give a fuck if you don't agree, I know what I just watched and how I feel, in  no way how I thought I would if we lost. I'm gutted, but know as do they, we were the better team. So to answer the OP, if we keep putting in performances like that but take even half the missed chances, we'll win the league. 

The next few weeks, how we respond, will be such a test of character of both out team and our Management team. 

10 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

I agree, I don't feel as bad as I thought I would if we lost, and that's due to us being the better team, battering them for most of the game, as opposed to if we had been bullied all over the park.

Alfredo alone had enough chances to win 3 games.

Their keeper had a wonder game.

They had one shot on target all game and scored, and even that was off side.

Yes I know, we lost, if means fuck all because we lost, except it does. We didn't get dominated, we were quite clearly the better team. If we had taken even half our chances, we've have romped it. 

Playing like that and better finishing would see us winning the league. 

The taigs will know they were very, very lucky!

And I don't give a fuck if you don't agree, I know what I just watched and how I feel, in  no way how I thought I would if we lost. I'm gutted, but know as do they, we were the better team. So to answer the OP, if we keep putting in performances like that but take even half the missed chances, we'll win the league. 

The next few weeks, how we respond, will be such a test of character of both out team and our Management team. 

This is exactly my feeling mate great post

1 hour ago, SasaPapacLoyal said:

Wednesday and today summed us up imo. Very worried about Thursday now 

No your not....every post of yours I have read in the last hour is of doom and gloom....you have already surrendered which is pathetic....you call the team out as shite bags but you are the one with no fight for the battle.....I can't wait till Thursday unlike yersel surrender monkey 

Archived